People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

It's quite all right, Denizens are entitled to their own interests and hobbies. The Alley remains watchful, and we've already got some acolytes establishing a presence in Kasitor. 

However we have been rather quiet lately, I've been in the lab so long I hadn't quite noticed. We should do something, special...

• 2 weeks later...

Dark humor, complete disregard for human life, SCIENCE! This sounds like my kinda place.

Fellow hemalurgists bakers. I have several ideas for new hemalurgical creations recipes.

First of all I cant actually bake so from now on I'll stop speaking around the subject we will see if it is possible to transfer the heat pits from a snake and the electric field sense from a shark or platypus to a human, possibly a tineye or a windwhisper, to see if tin will enhance those senses as well.

Second of all we need a pewterarm, we will enhance our thug with feruchemical pewter, gold and steal to create a mighty warrior.

Third, we will give a crasher the ability to lurch, because it would be cool.

Fourth we shall create the ultimate leader. We need brass and zinc spikes, the ability to sooth and riot and to store mental speed and determination. We may want to begin with someone who has the abilities to burn electrum so they dont have to store the determination. To top this off we will give them two spikes to compound duralumin.

And these are my hemalurgical creations!

Hi I hope I didnt necro this thread too bad (it was ten days ago <.<), or lost you in my rant.

Welcome to the alleys!

Don't worry about thread necroing, social guilds do go inactive for some time and after all we wouldn't be much of an evil guild if we didn't have some necromancy here and there :P

These are some most excellent mostrous abominations recipes you have there, I can tell that you will fit in quite well around here.

I'd perhaps recommend some Biochromatic Breath for the leader as well, up to the Tenth Heightening, nothing wrong with the leader having a bit of showmanship as well.

Welcome to the alleys!

Don't worry about thread necroing, social guilds do go inactive for some time and after all we wouldn't be much of an evil guild if we didn't have some necromancy here and there :P

These are some most excellent mostrous abominations recipes you have there, I can tell that you will fit in quite well around here.

I'd perhaps recommend some Biochromatic Breath for the leader as well, up to the Tenth Heightening, nothing wrong with the leader having a bit of showmanship as well.

Cough, oh, right, evil... Necromancy is always good.

Like I said, dark humor, complete disregard for human life and SCIENCE! Perfect XD

Biochroma is great as well. I decided on using Scadrian abilities because we know what Metals we need to use. I would have stolen some Surges as well, but we dont know how that works at all.

Cough, oh, right, evil... Necromancy is always good.

Like I said, dark humor, complete disregard for human life and SCIENCE! Perfect XD

Biochroma is great as well. I decided on using Scadrian abilities because we know what Metals we need to use. I would have stolen some Surges as well, but we dont know how that works at all.

Extensive research has shown that Atium spikes may be used to steal any trait, they act as a universal spike and also undergo less Hemalurgic decay.

Now finding the correct bindpoints may be difficult so we'll need a few hundred... volunteers to try our new recipes.  :ph34r:

Extensive research has shown that Atium spikes may be used to steal any trait, they act as a universal spike and also undergo less Hemalurgic decay.

Now finding the correct bindpoints may be difficult so we'll need a few hundred... volunteers to try our new recipes.  :ph34r:

Of course, of course, Atium spikes are always great, breathes should be easy enough to steal serve, however there are not a lot of surgebinders in existence so we cant just stab  serve them and wish for the best. We need someone to take a dip in a shardpool to acquire the knowledge.

Of course we could just stab one with an atium spike and start stabbing them into the known bindpoints.

No, Regrowth would be best. That would be interesting, would they heal the damage? 

Interesting thought... I think we want the leader to be the kind who avoids getting hurt in the first place though.

Of course they will need guards, guards with the Progression Surge.

Edited by Morzathoth

Well, I come by information through Research, which can be done in one of three ways:

1: Never listen to the number

Two: Observation

Thr33: I interrogate people

4: I steal the thoughts and dreams of the unsuspecting

G: I beat deities in games of random chance (which are never random because they try and cheat) and they yield the information

5**7: Personal experience

@: I ask people nicely

Pi: One of my cousins tells me

-17: Epiphanies

This however was learned through observation, which quickly became personal experience when I lost my peg-leg to a koloss who got upset because he thought his team mate's drawing of a shuttlecock was unrealistic

G: I beat deities in games of random chance (which are never random because they try and cheat) and they yield the information

Based on the list you showed me once, I'm reasonably certain that you forgot number 42. Maybe you've changed it since. Edited by Kipper

Well, I come by information through Research, which can be done in one of three ways:

This however was learned through observation, which quickly became personal experience when I lost my peg-leg to a koloss who got upset because he thought his team mate's drawing of a shuttlecock was unrealistic

*Facepalm*

That's not what I meant. 

First of all, why and when did you not only have the opportunity to play these games with a koloss, and one that wouldn't smash your head with it's sword if it lost?

*Facepalm*

That's not what I meant. 

First of all, why and when did you not only have the opportunity to play these games with a koloss, and one that wouldn't smash your head with it's sword if it lost?

Well my starchy friend, specificity can be important when it comes to what i do. 

When: just the other day.

Why? Well my dear boy, that's what I do. I'm head of Research. I study things that no one else will. Sure I lose a limb here and there, and I may have to resurrect now and then, but at the end of the day Science is advanced. That's what we do here at the Alley, that's what the Alley is about. Science. Learning what others will not, understanding what others cannot. Sometimes it means using mildly upset people as experiments, sometimes it means playing board games with Hemalurgic creations that enjoy mindless slaughter and fondue. 

We are the mightiest of the guilds for that very reason. And the fact that we can steal any ability know to the cosmos. And our snacks.

Well my starchy friend, specificity can be important when it comes to what i do.

We are the mightiest of the guilds for that very reason. And the fact that we can steal any ability know to the cosmos. And our snacks.

Amen. Have Voidus teach you about tacos sometime.

"I once liked cookies." Winter shook her head. "I suppose I've... lost my sweet tooth since then." 

It happens sometimes, but you were unconscious at the time of the procedure, so at least you didn't feel any pain. We're currently running tests on the extracted tooth as we speak, to find out how we can make all teeth Sweet Teeth. Thank you for your sacrifice to Science.

Fellow scientists! I am going out... shopping. Any... cookies you want?

If you come across anyone with three arms I wanted to look into the benefits and drawbacks of excessive limbs on spiritual bind points.

Also we're out of salsa.  :ph34r: