People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

"It wouldnt be difficult to heal most of your spiritweb with the gold compounding, silly puppy. Im sure we even have a regrowth surge lying here somewhere that I could use." 

"Anyway, my full title shall be Eldritch Horror and Researcher of Investiture of The Dark Alley! Or maybe not... it is not very catchy... lets go with that until I come up with something better!"

Specialties... Friendly Eldritch God of The Dark Alley?...

Research of Investiture. I feel like we need to branch out from just spiking things to see what happens. (Nothing wrong with spiking things, just saying we should extended the range of our research)

You would not believe the mess the last Eldritch God of the alleys left, you can have his office if you really want but you might want to hire a cleaning service or something. And like a truckload of bleach.

Sounds good, I'll add you now.

Im a little less slimy than other horrors, of course the human part that most see is just the part of me that happens to exist in the physical realm...

I'll get to the cleaning, no cleaning services can reach where Eldritch Gods can... Unless I hire Eldritch Cleaning...

"It wouldnt be difficult to heal most of your spiritweb with the gold compounding, silly puppy. Im sure we even have a regrowth surge lying here somewhere that I could use." 

Gold would just heal physical wounds.  I say she needs some Stormlight and a blast of Allomantic Aluminum to clear out all the investiture.

I do find it really funny how a predator keeps going on about us hurting others...

Is the office supposed to be bigger on the inside and very... non-euclidian?

We should be able to heal her, if she wants to, I have no problem with it, we... well, you did mess up her spirit web to begin with.

Edited by Morzathoth

I do find it really funny how a predator keeps going on about us hurting others...

Is the office supposed to be bigger on the inside and very... non-euclidian?

Yeah someone wanted to do an experiment with n-dimensional hypercubes in hyperbolic space. We think he was trying to create a bigger bar fridge but then it ended up nearly destroying the universe so we had to bind it in place. It's resulted in some... less that standard spatial arrangements around the place.

Yeah someone wanted to do an experiment with n-dimensional hypercubes in hyperbolic space. We think he was trying to create a bigger bar fridge but then it ended up nearly destroying the universe so we had to bind it in place. It's resulted in some... less that standard spatial arrangements around the place.

I pretty much figured it out, it goes in a counterclockwise spiral. If you are walking forward you are actually walking left, tough Im not sure why I end up on the ceiling when I walk backwards.

I pretty much figured it out, it goes in a counterclockwise spiral. If you are walking forward you are actually walking left, tough Im not sure why I end up on the ceiling when I walk backwards.

Good work then, just make sure if you're using the restroom on Alley 3.i that you plan accordingly, some unfortunate accidents have occured when gravity was suddenly rotated two hours backwards in time.

Good work then, just make sure if you're using the restroom on Alley 3.i that you plan accordingly, some unfortunate accidents have occured when gravity was suddenly rotated two hours backwards in time.

I see. I make sure to remember this, also to check the records of other mishappenings with time and space.