People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

Xanas smiles and opens the multidimensional shift that results in the Dark Alley moving half a step left in the complex plane. Then proceeds to move sideways as relates to vertical time. Then backwards along a Investiturial axis in 6-dimensional space. Then up. Twice. He knocks on the door nearby, opens it and hands the God Beyond a thank you note for the Recipe Beyond  for the Cookies Beyond. Then hands one to Mailliw. "Thanks for the directions tomorrow! We'll stop tracking you before then, at least until time in the local area proceeds linearly. The loop the loops of time-space continuum are awful for headaches. I woke up from storing Cadmium!"

• 4 weeks later...

So I've started voting for the Dark Alleys in the featured forum members thread and been told that if we win we'll need three Lurkers to answer questions. But I'll probably just post the questions here and get everyone input since the DA doesn't really have leaders, although we do have a few much more active members like Fatebreaker and Ostrich.

Hmm, this is a good way to gain increased Alley awareness. I approve, but no trade secrets, y'hear?

I'm willing to answer a few questions, either as a Denizen or as my non Denizen counterpart.

There might even be a picture of me I'm willing to share, wouldn't that be strange....

Edited by Fatebreaker

So I've started voting for the Dark Alleys in the featured forum members thread and been told that if we win we'll need three Lurkers to answer questions. But I'll probably just post the questions here and get everyone input since the DA doesn't really have leaders, although we do have a few much more active members like Fatebreaker and Ostrich.

I'm honored.  What's this "featured forum members" thing, though?

ThirdGen, one of our Product Testers leaked information about you know what. I sent him a stern letter (see a few posts below), but is there anything other corrective action to consider?

Also: Based on this leak, should we push the product out faster and bypass the health inspection, or continue at our present rate?

• 2 weeks later...

say... if you have ALL pastries... i might go into that alley. I would die happy, you know. Thats all the 17th sharders want. Oh, and also the rest of the Mistborn ark. And all of Stormlight Archives. One does not simply stop reading Sanderson.

say... if you have ALL pastries... i might go into that alley. I would die happy, you know. Thats all the 17th sharders want. Oh, and also the rest of the Mistborn ark. And all of Stormlight Archives. One does not simply stop reading Sanderson.

We have ALL the pastries you could EVER want. Please, just step right in here and begin your journey...

Pewter pastries are simply divine.