Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper sighs. "Yes and no. Eat the dictator now."

The fire behind her eyes flashed again. "You do not control me."

Woah just remembered my FotT character...that was weird deja vu.

Just now, justice magician said:

"We didn't do anything, you've just had some troubles here and there. Like I said, we'll figure it out."

"We don't we start with actual food?"

"I don't eat mortal food. Part of the whole "being dead" thing" She paused, then nodded. "Fine, then."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

The fire behind her eyes flashed again. "You do not control me."

"I don't eat mortal food. Part of the whole "being dead" thing" She paused, then nodded. "Fine, then."

"Fully aware. im just saying that it may help fill you."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"We can . . . kill some food, and then feed her it's soul . . I guess." He pulled a live chicken out of his jacket. "Maybe something like this?"

"That sounds better"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"THAT IS A SOUL-"

Ah...

Xi's essence began to surround the other spirit, which faded and then disappeared. Her grey smoke suddenly seemed...denser? More...vibrant?

Xi's essence began to surround the other spirit, which faded and then disappeared. Her grey smoke suddenly seemed...denser? More...vibrant?

He grins. "Its fun to watch them get tortured then eaten. hell is a horrid place."

"But wouldn't eating an animals soul be more . . . humane?" He sighs and puts the chicken back in his coat. 

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grins. "Its fun to watch them get tortured then eaten. hell is a horrid place."

"That is a little concerning, on your part, but . . . I'm glad she ate something at least."

Just now, justice magician said:

"But wouldn't eating an animals soul be more . . . humane?" He sighs and puts the chicken back in his coat. 

"That is a little concerning, on your part, but . . . I'm glad she ate something at least."

"We can still use the chicken. and im just pulling up the guys the devils are done with."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"We can still use the chicken. and im just pulling up the guys the devils are done with."

"Okay . . ."

56 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Animals are not as...satisfying," Xi said, sounding...older. "Now, who is this bad person? The living have such wonderful flavor..." She paused. Then, sounding something between curious and threatening, she asked, "Why haven't I eaten you yet?"

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Animals are not as...satisfying," Xi said, sounding...older. "Now, who is this bad person? The living have such wonderful flavor..." She paused. Then, sounding something between curious and threatening, she asked, "Why haven't I eaten you yet?"

"Be-because your a good person who doesn't eat the people who help her?"

11 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Be-because your a good person who doesn't eat the people who help her?"

"I'm not a person...how did you help me?" It was strange. It was Xi's voice, but she spoke with a surety she hadn't had before. She seemed wiser, more aware...less caring. Completely different than she ever had before.

"I'm not a person...how did you help me?" It was strange. It was Xi's voice, but she spoke with a surety she hadn't had before. She seemed wiser, more aware...less caring. Completely different than she ever had before.

"You think I feel like I do, that makes you a person. I helped you a lot! There were several battles, and then you needed someone to guide you when your mind wan't . . . all there."

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I wouldnt taste good anyways"

He grins. "I like this Xi. This is who she should have been."

7 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"You think I feel like I do, that makes you a person. I helped you a lot! There were several battles, and then you needed someone to guide you when your mind wan't . . . all there."

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I wouldnt taste good anyways"

He grins. "I like this Xi. This is who she should have been."

"Interesting." Xi fell silent for a long moment, then abruptly said, "Where is Ella?"