Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

16 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Can I have the katana?”

“Sure thing.” Roy says drawing in lots of raw magical energy into himself.

"Ummm okay?"

15 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the blade that sat on the table in front of him. A beautifully crafted weapon, of some origin, maybe a master blacksmith. he admires the runes going down the centre of the blade. They look magical, but I can not sense any magic He breathes in the air, intent on using the magic. 

It feels like a bomb going off in his body, magic floods through him, more than any other world he had been on apart from TLT. Maybe it has something to do with the creation of these worlds, and their intent on the world. Light pours off his body, and he taps into the wells of his other powers, each stored in breaths, to keep them seperate, in case something happened to them in worlds. 

A sword materialises oddly in his left hand, like dark slivers of the planet drawn into the shape. Other powers infuse him, and he seems to glow from the inside with power. Insurmountable power. I am sure I could be a god in a world if I choose. That may be fun he says to his spren, which appears next to him once again. Dont ever keep me locked away like that again she says, slapping his face. 

Holding onto the energy and consuming more, he says to the others. "On three, we pour the magic in, if anyone else wants to contribute, now would be the time." 

@Edema Rue@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@RoyalBeeMage@justice magician

Penn pushes his own magic into the sword, but it doesn't mesh well with everyone else's magic at first. Like oil with water, it sits in the sword a little disconnected.

"Huh."

18 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the blade that sat on the table in front of him. A beautifully crafted weapon, of some origin, maybe a master blacksmith. he admires the runes going down the centre of the blade. They look magical, but I can not sense any magic He breathes in the air, intent on using the magic. 

It feels like a bomb going off in his body, magic floods through him, more than any other world he had been on apart from TLT. Maybe it has something to do with the creation of these worlds, and their intent on the world. Light pours off his body, and he taps into the wells of his other powers, each stored in breaths, to keep them seperate, in case something happened to them in worlds. 

A sword materialises oddly in his left hand, like dark slivers of the planet drawn into the shape. Other powers infuse him, and he seems to glow from the inside with power. Insurmountable power. I am sure I could be a god in a world if I choose. That may be fun he says to his spren, which appears next to him once again. Dont ever keep me locked away like that again she says, slapping his face. 

Holding onto the energy and consuming more, he says to the others. "On three, we pour the magic in, if anyone else wants to contribute, now would be the time." 

@Edema Rue@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@RoyalBeeMage@justice magician

Dragon steps back.

Sorry I don’t have much time 

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Arranis feels the power slowly start to turn into a trickle, as his body starts to leak more and more magic. Looks like a limit to holding magic, especially for times. The funny thing was that he could feel exactly what happened with these lines of magic. "Penn?" Arranis queries, "did you do something between me and my magics, they have been altered a bit."

He glances at the katana that they had made, it glowed like a bright light, radiant white smoke streaming off it, dripping onto the ground, creating small but noticeable crystal pieces on the ground. These same crystals also were dotted around the place, covering some of the walls, and floor, and ceiling. Each growing with their own light, and shade. I think that may have been us

In the post it is basically trying to say, that we made a nightblood has been created. Intent is yet to be revealed, but the people contributing their magics, combined somewhat. This pure magic also created the crystals, which are much like atium geodes. What they do are still yet to be determined. is everyone ok with that?

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@justice magician@RoyalBeeMage@Edema Rue@Invisible@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis feels the power slowly start to turn into a trickle, as his body starts to leak more and more magic. Looks like a limit to holding magic, especially for times. The funny thing was that he could feel exactly what happened with these lines of magic. "Penn?" Arranis queries, "did you do something between me and my magics, they have been altered a bit."

He glances at the katana that they had made, it glowed like a bright light, radiant white smoke streaming off it, dripping onto the ground, creating small but noticeable crystal pieces on the ground. These same crystals also were dotted around the place, covering some of the walls, and floor, and ceiling. Each growing with their own light, and shade. I think that may have been us

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@justice magician@RoyalBeeMage@Edema Rue@Invisible

Hey, ain’t I supposed to be part of this?

2 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@justice magician@RoyalBeeMage@Edema Rue@Invisible

"I'm not sure," Pen said, "It must be an effect of our different magic sources coming from different places. I've never seen anything like it before."

"Neither have I, and I have been around some extreme circumstances" He looks once again at the crystals. "I think we almost made a god here. From my world such condensation of power may have done it. But I am unsure in this one" Arranis says worried.

He picks up the sword that lay on the stone table. It left a glowing afterimage where it had been, which slowly dispersed. The white power still seemed to drip off the blade, almost like liquid. Unite, Feast, Change,  the sword booms in his head, sounding like the three that had poured magic into the blade. he drops it, where it bounces on the ground. 

Liquid soon pools around it, and as Arranis looks closely, he notices a warp in the air, like the bending of time space, or maybe the universe, emitting from the collection of liquid.

"I think we have made it too powerful"

6 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@justice magician@RoyalBeeMage@Edema Rue@Invisible@TheRavenHasLanded

4 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Neither have I, and I have been around some extreme circumstances" He looks once again at the crystals. "I think we almost made a god here. From my world such condensation of power may have done it. But I am unsure in this one" Arranis says worried.

He picks up the sword that lay on the stone table. It left a glowing afterimage where it had been, which slowly dispersed. The white power still seemed to drip off the blade, almost like liquid. Unite, Feast, Change,  the sword booms in his head, sounding like the three that had poured magic into the blade. he drops it, where it bounces on the ground. 

Liquid soon pools around it, and as Arranis looks closely, he notices a warp in the air, like the bending of time space, or maybe the universe, emitting from the collection of liquid.

“No, we need all we can get.”

On 3/13/2024 at 3:26 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

Roy acted as a equal yet opposite force to arranis power. The push for his pull. While arranis was causing the ground to crystallize Roy was creating cracks in it as he pulled the raw power of both creation, destruction and time through him and into the blade. The blade grew and grew in size before folded both space and time causing most of it to be moved to the fourth dimension leaving behind a small remainder that was identical to the original blade. The 4d space acted as both a storage and a conduit for the energy being fed to it.

im guessing y'all missed this

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"i think it might not be strong enough. well only one way to see. i wonder what the intent will be."

10 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

6 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i think it might not be strong enough. well only one way to see. i wonder what the intent will be."

"I suppose we'll find out when we use it, either way it's the best chance we have."

3 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"I suppose we'll find out when we use it, either way it's the best chance we have."

"that is verry ture. we will have to be careful not to hurt ourselves with it first."

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"that is verry ture. we will have to be careful not to hurt ourselves with it first."

"Don't worry! I'm sure it'll be just fine."

"That thing spoke into my mind" Arranis whispers. It said "Unite Feast Change" I think those are the intents, and that it is a mix from all of the powers that were put into it. I think I am change, as I wanted for it to change, Penn I think you are Unite, and Feast is Roy's"

22 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Sleeper grins. “You super powered a demon, what did you expect?”

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"That thing spoke into my mind" Arranis whispers. It said "Unite Feast Change" I think those are the intents, and that it is a mix from all of the powers that were put into it. I think I am change, as I wanted for it to change, Penn I think you are Unite, and Feast is Roy's"

“Feast is likely a demon thing too.” Sleeper shrugs. “I can wield it well enough”

"Huh . . . unity." A distant expression appears on his face. 

5 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“…so who wants to wield it it?”

"i want to hold it."

"that sounds about right. i have been absorbing or feasing on the powers of every version of myself across the vast majority of the multiverse that we are contained within. I dream of the day when only one roy remains. That is what the intnt of feast means to me. I will wield it. The blades intent clearly resembles my own. I change the world i pass through, i unite the worlds under my own will and i feast on the worlds who deviate from my will.”

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i want to hold it."

"that sounds about right. i have been absorbing or feasing on the powers of every version of myself across the vast majority of the multiverse that we are contained within. I dream of the day when only one roy remains. That is what the intnt of feast means to me. I will wield it. The blades intent clearly resembles my own. I change the world i pass through, i unite the worlds under my own will and i feast on the worlds who deviate from my will.”

Sleeper groans. “Dude. Never say that again or I will send you to have a permanent place beside satan as his entertainment.”

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper groans. “Dude. Never say that again or I will send you to have a permanent place beside satan as his entertainment.”

"fair enough. wont happen again."

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

What about someone neutral on this topic. Like Penn, his connection magic, should mean that is able to help connect it to things, or maybe some intents." He says "I just got a feeling while holding it, that it wants Penn to be the wielder"

Sleeper groans again, shoots the sword a glare, and mutters something about ungrateful bastards.

11 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

What about someone neutral on this topic. Like Penn, his connection magic, should mean that is able to help connect it to things, or maybe some intents." He says "I just got a feeling while holding it, that it wants Penn to be the wielder"

"I . . . wow that's a lot of responsibility." He glanced at the sword looking a little worried. "I guess I'll do my best."

11 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper groans again, shoots the sword a glare, and mutters something about ungrateful bastards.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there will be other cool swords to wield."

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"I . . . wow that's a lot of responsibility." He glanced at the sword looking a little worried. "I guess I'll do my best."

"Don't worry, I'm sure there will be other cool swords to wield."

"why do you all get cool swords. all i am left with is just a small twig! you can summon deamon swords, you can summon glowy spirit swords and you have this weird nightblood like sword." roy said pointing at sleeper, arranis and Penn in that order.