Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

4 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"If you and Roy ;eave your bodies, I will throw them across the room." @J. Magi @RoyalBeeMage

"Alright, but like I said, It will take me several minutes to get back in after you throw me."

Penn sat down so his body wouldn't fall as he left it. You don't see his spirit leave, and he doesn't have a visible ghost. His black hair faded to white, for some reason, and his eyes glossed over.

19 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Yay, another ghost floating around" he says gravelly

Penn's spirit gave no reply, it wasn't visible or detectable in anyway. It watched quietly.

On 5/23/2024 at 3:52 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Fun!” Roy said before he stepped forward and left his body. Only it wasn’t 1 soul that left but 5!

Dragon blinked. Okay, weird but all right. He chucked the body to the other side. This one crunched, but not as much as the other had. Then he threw Penn the same way. It landed an inch from the wall.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

11 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Dragon blinked. Okay, weird but all right. He chucked the body to the other side. This one crunched, but not as much as the other had. Then he threw Penn the same way. It landed an inch from the wall.

the 5 souls re converged and entered the body of roy again. "wait why did we do that again? don't get me wrong It was fun but could we not just walk?"

i think the reason why was said during my week away from the shard...

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

the 5 souls re converged and entered the body of roy again. "wait why did we do that again? don't get me wrong It was fun but could we not just walk?"

"Walking doesn't get us anywhere in this room. You all go on, I will stay." 

I can be the challenges you face if you guys go through the door. 

19 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Penns body did not wake up.

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Walking doesn't get us anywhere in this room. You all go on, I will stay." 

"oh... so thats why i couldnt move."

why does roy sound so clueless. oh wit that would be amazing...

2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Penns body did not wake up.

"oh no!" roy said before using his magic to pick up the body and bring it to himself. once he had his hands on it he tried a spell of healing... then a spell of spiritual connection...

13 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh... so thats why i couldnt move."

"oh no!" roy said before using his magic to pick up the body and bring it to himself. once he had his hands on it he tried a spell of healing... then a spell of spiritual connection...

Nothing happens.

On 5/25/2024 at 6:50 PM, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy tried shoving the soul back into the body...

Pen's soul is unidentifiable, and Roy can't find it. After several long minutes, Penn finally wakes up, his hair fading back to black. 

"Sorry . . . that was a lot harder then I thought it'd be . . ."

3 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Pen's soul is unidentifiable, and Roy can't find it. After several long minutes, Penn finally wakes up, his hair fading back to black. 

"Sorry . . . that was a lot harder then I thought it'd be . . ."

“What happened?”

18 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Go on!”

“Just give us a second please.”

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“What happened?”

“Just give us a second please.”

"Well, I don't have a soul, so placing my spirit back in my body was extra hard."

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Go on!”

"Right, right," He mumbled getting up and brushing himself off.

2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Well, I don't have a soul, so placing my spirit back in my body was extra hard."

"Right, right," He mumbled getting up and brushing himself off.

"wait what! why not?"

22 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"yeah! why dont you have onw?"

"It's a simple matter of ripping it into pieces for one thing or another . . . eventually there's nothing left!" He said cheerfully.

6 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"It's a simple matter of ripping it into pieces for one thing or another . . . eventually there's nothing left!" He said cheerfully.

"this is why i make a habit of replacing my soul every few decades. its the secret to my anti ageing cream!"

On 5/30/2024 at 2:56 AM, RoyalBeeMage said:

"this is why i make a habit of replacing my soul every few decades. its the secret to my anti ageing cream!"

"Unfortunately that isn't an option for me," he said with a sigh, "I'm a bit of a special case I guess."

7 hours ago, J. Magi said:

"Unfortunately that isn't an option for me," he said with a sigh, "I'm a bit of a special case I guess."

"look when this is over i will introduce you to my soulitoligist. they prescribe the best soul restoratives. they also have a large range of anti-soul loss creams."