Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"look when this is over i will introduce you to my soulitoligist. they prescribe the best soul restoratives. they also have a large range of anti-soul loss creams."

Penn stares at him like he's speaking another language. "I don't think that . . ."

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Sounds of footsteps echoed from behind them, and a dozen lightlings came into the room, opposite of the door.

"We should keep moving."

2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

Penn stares at him like he's speaking another language. "I don't think that . . ."

"We should keep moving."

roy created a barrier of stone behind them (in front of the lightlings) and started running

24 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy created a barrier of stone behind them (in front of the lightlings) and started running

Penn followed after him.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, J. Magi said:

I don’t remember either though I do remember enough that was talked about. Get the gem, summon the one. Defeat them and then we’re done 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@RoyalBeeMage @Scars of Hathsin @J. Magi 

The dragon appeared again. 
“Ok guys, this was a trap. The gem should be in this cave still though. It would take to much energy to move it without the alarms triggering that someone had stolen it.

“Which we will do.

Footsteps sounded behind them. And in front. The passage has no branches off of it. The sounds grew louder.

”Anyway we can avoid this fight? @J. Magi is it possible you could me a passage to the passage that is that way?” He pointed at the wall. 

Soldiers, Lightlings, appeared at either end of the views. 

On 8/4/2024 at 8:30 AM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Ok guys, this was a trap. The gem should be in this cave still though. It would take to much energy to move it without the alarms triggering that someone had stolen it.

“Which we will do.

Footsteps sounded behind them. And in front. The passage has no branches off of it. The sounds grew louder.

”Anyway we can avoid this fight? @J. Magi is it possible you could me a passage to the passage that is that way?” He pointed at the wall. 

"You want me to make like, a portal or something?" He asked, perplexed. It wasn't out of his realm, but it would be complicated to move the whole group.

On 8/5/2024 at 2:47 PM, J. Magi said:

"You want me to make like, a portal or something?" He asked, perplexed. It wasn't out of his realm, but it would be complicated to move the whole group.

“Yes, or some sort of tunnel.” 

“Stop!” The lightning cried. They held spears, and were fooling a large machine that looked vaguely like a canon.

”Any time would be great.” Dragon said under his breath.

On 8/4/2024 at 8:30 AM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Which we will do.

Remind me again what in the worlds is happening?

Arranis spins his swords as they form out of mist, his shardblade, a thin tapered thing, and his blade that morphed and changed, and brought with it strong lumps under his skin which moved, looking like they were trying to break through the surface. Breathing in the heavily invested air, he starts glowing like a bonfire. 

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Clay and Weaver draw their weapons. "Fight or flight?" Clay asks, grinning.

"Fight I say" Arranis says grinning at them

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis spins his swords as they form out of mist, his shardblade, a thin tapered thing, and his blade that morphed and changed, and brought with it strong lumps under his skin which moved, looking like they were trying to break through the surface. Breathing in the heavily invested air, he starts glowing like a bonfire. 

"Fight I say" Arranis says grinning at them

Dragon smiled. They were doing it this way then. Roaring, he transformed. Growing rapidly, his back elongated. Legs stretched. Brilliant, deep red scales flickered into sight. Muscles shuffled, until a dragon stood in the place that was once occupied by a smaller figure. Dragon roared again. 
Then he lit himself in fire. Flames spread, dancing along his lombs and back. He smiled, then charged. 

The Lightlings quickly ordered themselves. “Defend the land!” Cried the captain of the underground guard. “Ready the cannon.” He spoke to his messanger who ran off behind him. Then the captain drew his sword.