Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Hmm...

I dunno that that would help.

If she takes over Elan then... well...

Let's just say Elan is an extremely very much strange and complex character.

And the mind-wiping might not help.

Joseph stumbled suddenly, gripping his chest as a tearing sensation shook him to his core. It felt as if his heart were being ripped out. "Wha-

The room shook, and a crack of pure violet light split the air. It shook again, and more cracks appeared. Then it shook again, and again, sending a shock of pain through Joseph each time the cracks lengthened.

Joseph collapsed onto his hands and knees, struggling to stay conscious. "What is-what is happening?"

Plot time?

1 hour ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

Joseph stumbled suddenly, gripping his chest as a tearing sensation shook him to his core. It felt as if his heart were being ripped out. "Wha-

The room shook, and a crack of pure violet light split the air. It shook again, and more cracks appeared. Then it shook again, and again, sending a shock of pain through Joseph each time the cracks lengthened.

Joseph collapsed onto his hands and knees, struggling to stay conscious. "What is-what is happening?"

PLEASE

Sleeper looks over at joseph. "if i had an idea, i wouldnt be here"

4 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Ah, yes, because our dear Xiylna's mind is perfectly stable right now.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

Elan, controlled by Xi, turned towards him. "Stop that." It was his voice, though he didn't choose to say it.

I tried lol but it didn't really go very far

Penn moved over to him, "I- I have no idea."

2 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

my plot was to find a wraith doctor for xi . . . but then she lost her memory and was fine (mostly), so we could keep looking for a doctor if we wanted? But it's not as pressing of an issue any more. That being said she still has some issues. What do you think eddy?

@Ookla the Believer (is this the right one?????????? if not contact eddy, I still don't know if there's more than one ;-;)

51 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

@Ookla the Believer (is this the right one?????????? if not contact eddy, I still don't know if there's more than one ;-;)

I’m the normal one 😉 So yes, that was me.

Xi doesn’t need to be the whole plot! I’m good to go with whatever.

1 hour ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

Sleeper looks over at joseph. "if i had an idea, i wouldnt be here"

1 hour ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Elan, controlled by Xi, turned towards him. "Stop that." It was his voice, though he didn't choose to say it.

56 minutes ago, Ookla the Magician said:

Penn moved over to him, "I- I have no idea."

Joseph was almost impossible to see through white sparks swirling around him. "I can't stop it! I don't even know what's causing this!"

The room shook one more time, the cracks in the air twisted to form the shape of a doorway, and everything fell still.

A man with eyes that glowed with the same sinister violet light as the cracks stepped through the doorway. "At long last, the protections have fallen." The necromancer smiled. "I have come to kill Joseph Akladin, and I am tired of delays. Get out of my way or die with him."

27 minutes ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

Joseph was almost impossible to see through white sparks swirling around him. "I can't stop it! I don't even know what's causing this!"

The room shook one more time, the cracks in the air twisted to form the shape of a doorway, and everything fell still.

A man with eyes that glowed with the same sinister violet light as the cracks stepped through the doorway. "At long last, the protections have fallen." The necromancer smiled. "I have come to kill Joseph Akladin, and I am tired of delays. Get out of my way or die with him."

sleeper grabs a katana style sword. "oh good god, stop being overdramatic."

34 minutes ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

Xi flew out of Elan’s body. “Friend?”

23 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

sleeper grabs a katana style sword. "oh good god, stop being overdramatic."

The necromancer snorted. "Why would I listen to a fool with no understanding of my true power? I take it you mean to stop me?"

19 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"No. I do not want to kill you, but I will if I must. Stay out of my way."

Just now, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

The necromancer snorted. "Why would I listen to a fool with no understanding of my true power? I take it you mean to stop me?"

"two things: because you cant run to the authorities when reams destroys your place with fire, and secondly, XI IS ALREADY DEAD"

23 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Elan shook. "Something... oh no... what the..." He says. "Xi... you just entered my mind...? Oh no... that's... that's really really really bad..."

4 minutes ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"two things: because you cant run to the authorities when reams destroys your place with fire, and secondly, XI IS ALREADY DEAD"

"What, you think I can't kill Xi just because she's already dead? Don't base your estimation of me off of your own failings." The necromancer began walking towards Joseph, who was still on the ground, white sparks shooting off of him.

22 minutes ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

"What, you think I can't kill Xi just because she's already dead? Don't base your estimation of me off of your own failings." The necromancer began walking towards Joseph, who was still on the ground, white sparks shooting off of him.

sleeper sighs. "fine" and he stabs the necromancer. 

47 minutes ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

Penn also draws a sword and attempts to stab the necromancer. There would be no murder on his watch, at least, not this time.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

"Oh bullocks." Ezrium summoned a shard blade and got ready to attack.

3 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"No, stand back!" Ezrium stood protectively over her.

Xi shivered and floated back, trembling. “I don’t remember…I don’t…I don’t know what killing is. Should I know what killing is I don’t know I don’t know why don’t I know who am I who am I who am I?” Her voice steadily gets louder until she’s shouting. She’s surrounded by fire.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Xi shivered and floated back, trembling. “I don’t remember…I don’t…I don’t know what killing is. Should I know what killing is I don’t know I don’t know why don’t I know who am I who am I who am I?” Her voice steadily gets louder until she’s shouting. She’s surrounded by fire.

"ELAN GIVE THE DAMN MEMORIES BACK"

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Ezrium attempts to comfort her, opening a portal that goes past the fire.

"Hey, hey! It's okay. You are Xiylna, you are a wraith, and you have friends. Lots of friends that love you and will keep you safe. Don't worry."

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium attempts to comfort her, opening a portal that goes past the fire.

"Hey, hey! It's okay. You are Xiylna, you are a wraith, and you have friends. Lots of friends that love you and will keep you safe. Don't worry."

Xi’s eyes tilted. “I don’t remember what friends are. I don’t remember what love is. I know them but I don’t know them…I don’t…I…what is a wraith?”

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

Xi’s eyes tilted. “I don’t remember what friends are. I don’t remember what love is. I know them but I don’t know them…I don’t…I…what is a wraith?”

"It means no one can hurt you and you will be safe! You can't be hurt! Friends are someone who will protect you from anything and care for you."