Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"It means no one can hurt you and you will be safe! You can't be hurt! Friends are someone who will protect you from anything and care for you."

Xi blinked at him slowly. Then she giggled and started babbling, the way a child who hasn’t learned to speak does.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"It means no one can hurt you and you will be safe! You can't be hurt! Friends are someone who will protect you from anything and care for you."

"that's right!" Penn said, "we're here to protect you!"

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Xi blinked at him slowly. Then she giggled and started babbling, the way a child who hasn’t learned to speak does.

Ezrium was happy that she was happy. But he couldn't help but think that it was all a joke to her. That they weren't really friends. She didn't know what it meant. To her it could be people she hated.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium was happy that she was happy. But he couldn't help but think that it was all a joke to her. That they weren't really friends. She didn't know what it meant. To her it could be people she hated.

Xi continued to babble.

The necromancer looked down at the blades stabbing through him with an expression of disdain. "I thought we went over this. I'm immortal. even passable necromancers of my world are basically impossible to kill, and I am far from merely passable."

The necromancer snapped his fingers, and ten translucent figures stepped through the portal he'd appeared from.

"Now that they're all dead, the Akladins have proven quite useful to me. I'm sure you'll understand why in a moment."

He pointed at Sleeper and Penn, and two of the undead Akladins split off from the others and walked towards the pair.

@Ookla the Magician @Ookla of Ravens

The necromancer watches Ezrium go, then shakes his head and turns to Xi. "What have they done to you? Removing all of your memories? That will stop instability for the moment, but does nothing for the underlying problems. Don't interfere with this, and I'll help you after Joseph is dead."

@Ookla the Believer

1 hour ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

The necromancer looked down at the blades stabbing through him with an expression of disdain. "I thought we went over this. I'm immortal. even passable necromancers of my world are basically impossible to kill, and I am far from merely passable."

The necromancer snapped his fingers, and ten translucent figures stepped through the portal he'd appeared from.

"Now that they're all dead, the Akladins have proven quite useful to me. I'm sure you'll understand why in a moment."

He pointed at Sleeper and Penn, and two of the undead Akladins split off from the others and walked towards the pair.

The necromancer watches Ezrium go, then shakes his head and turns to Xi. "What have they done to you? Removing all of your memories? That will stop instability for the moment, but does nothing for the underlying problems. Don't interfere with this, and I'll help you after Joseph is dead."

@Ookla the Believer

Xi paused in her babbling, then floated over to him, giggling. "De..Da...Dad...Det..Dead!"

9 hours ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

@Ookla the Believer

"necro, you- what is wrong with you? THIS IS UNNATURAL-"

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium looked behind him as he walked away. No one had even said goodbye. Or had even noticed he was gone. No one had tried to stop him. No one came out to watch him go. He continued to walk into the distance.

If Xiylna still had to capacity to do anything, I would...

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium looked behind him as he walked away. No one had even said goodbye. Or had even noticed he was gone. No one had tried to stop him. No one came out to watch him go. He continued to walk into the distance.

Elan sprints after Ezrium. "Hey?" He asks, trying to catch up. "You okay? What's wrong?"

*hugs*

12 hours ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Xi paused in her babbling, then floated over to him, giggling. "De..Da...Dad...Det..Dead!"

“Yes, he’ll soon be dead.” The necromancer walked past Sleeper and Penn, advancing towards Joseph who was still on the ground wreathed in sparks.

4 hours ago, Ookla of Ravens said:

"necro, you- what is wrong with you? THIS IS UNNATURAL-"

The shimmering figure in front of Sleeper frowned. “Why are you so surprised? He is a necromancer. This is what he does.”

9 minutes ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

“Yes, he’ll soon be dead.” The necromancer walked past Sleeper and Penn, advancing towards Joseph who was still on the ground wreathed in sparks.

The shimmering figure in front of Sleeper frowned. “Why are you so surprised? He is a necromancer. This is what he does.”

"the dead stay 6 feet under, how theyre supposed to. shush"

17 hours ago, Ookla the Name-Stolen said:

@Ookla the Believer

"I see," Penn said backing away, "So this isn't going to be easy."

are the figures attacking us?

5 hours ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

Elan dissipated, then reappeared next to Ezrium. He grabbed his arm. "Ez, what is wrong?" He asked. "You're scaring me!"

Ezrium disappeared. As it was just an illusion. In fact, he was an illusion this entire time.

Somewhere, far far away where Elan couldn't reach him, Ezrium grinned evilly. Everything was going according to plan.

Evil Ezrium time! This needs a big plot and villain. Necromancer and Evil Ezrium team up?

@Ookla the Name-Stolen