Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

8 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“ I do knowest thy face. Where hast thou been?” The dragon oooked breifly at the hydra before ignoring it.

"Dead."

6 hours ago, InvisibIe said:

Red turned around and saw Ezrium. "Hey Ezrium, it's been a while!"

"I guess so?"

The Hydra walked over and played with Xi. Because it was a Wraith Hydra. It had now become Xi's pet.

@Edema Rue

There was also now an Earth Worm trying to eat them all. It was 3x bigger than the Dragon.

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Dead."

"I guess so?"

The Hydra walked over and played with Xi. Because it was a Wraith Hydra. It had now become Xi's pet.

@Edema Rue

There was also now an Earth Worm trying to eat them all. It was 3x bigger than the Dragon.

um I don't know what's happening xD, I'm not really RPing this month so just assume Xi is doing her thing, floating around, being insane :) 

14 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"How about i separate your soul from your body? how does that sound?"

The dragon roiled his eyes.

7 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Dead."

"I guess so?"

@Edema Rue

Th dragon was in human form, but he assumed it would be that in his dragon form. He looked up. “Art thou minded?” 

I am going full necro mode

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

20 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Dead."

"I guess so?"

@Edema Rue

Red watched all of this with confusion, then turned to Sage: "What's next, a piano falling from the sky?"

Then, a piano fell from the sky.

37 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper sighs. "Ok, so what are we doing now?"

just when I thought it had finally died lol

"We could go on holiday."

Arranis shakes his head, murky memories of holidays clearing away. He looks around the cafe, noting the many clothes that were hung off him. A coat rack really... he grumbles. "Where is everyone?" he mutters, shaking off the paint and the clothes that clung to him. Sneezing as he disturbed the dust. 

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis shakes his head, murky memories of holidays clearing away. He looks around the cafe, noting the many clothes that were hung off him. A coat rack really... he grumbles. "Where is everyone?" he mutters, shaking off the paint and the clothes that clung to him. Sneezing as he disturbed the dust. 

The dragon appeared by him. “Ah I know you.”

22 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The dragon appeared by him. “Ah I know you.”

Arranis looks at it, sensing it's potential, and whether or not it could hurt him. Feeling no malice emanating from the beast. "Where do you know me from?, the only people I know in this universe is a shade and a few random human like beings." he says casually to the dragon. @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ