Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

On 1/24/2024 at 5:14 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis looks at it, sensing it's potential, and whether or not it could hurt him. Feeling no malice emanating from the beast. "Where do you know me from?, the only people I know in this universe is a shade and a few random human like beings." he says casually to the dragon. @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

“I know you. Do you remember he one?” 

@Scars of Hathsin

33 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I think so," Arranis tries to shake his blurry memory. Holidays, even in you own head left you somewhat time poor and confused. "What happened here?" he asks the dragon

“The one hasn’t come. And that is all that matters.”

31 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Ohh… well… Dragon, my character was kinda gone for the last almost a hundred pages so…

But generally a new plot might be starting. Actually a necro of the original plot…

26 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Ohh… well… Dragon, my character was kinda gone for the last almost a hundred pages so…

But generally a new plot might be starting. Actually a necro of the original plot…

can i join as a powerfull human wizard named roy?

4 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper rolls his eyes. "Wow, very nice. dont go saying that to the necromancer though"

“Who would dare use such a foul force. Only the power of the divine gods should be used.”

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Who would dare use such a foul force. Only the power of the divine gods should be used.”

“Necromancer?”

10 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"roy the wizard. master of the arcane."

“Welcome Wizard, if thine will accept, this group hast a mighty duty that shall in necessity be attended to.”

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Necromancer?”

“Welcome Wizard, if thine will accept, this group hast a mighty duty that shall in necessity be attended to.”

"i would love to be of assistance. how might i help."

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

We need those yes, but we need power in people. 

14 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i can just turn air into food and resources."

Weaver and Clay walk out of a hold in reality. Clay is breathing heavily and Weaver is bleeding out of multiple cuts. "She's... coming... K’ach’ü’liae..." Clay whispers, "Got to... got to wake... the one of dreams..." they both collapse, passing out.

Edited by Invisible

1 hour ago, Invisible said:

Weaver and Clay walk out of a hold in reality. Clay is breathing heavily and Weaver is bleeding out of multiple cuts. "She's... coming... K’ach’ü’liae..." Clay whispers, "Got to... got to wake... the one of dreams..." they both collapse, passing out.

Sleeper jumps. "ok...."

2 hours ago, Invisible said:

Penn pulls out a first aid kit and starts patching up Weaver's cuts. "This doesn't seem like a good sign."

6 hours ago, Invisible said:

"i feel we should be doing something."

11 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i feel we should be doing something."

6 hours ago, Invisible said:

“Weavers, why did not thou summon me? Thou hast my jewel!”

”Dreams? Ah yes, Wizard prepare a portal we have much to do.”

Weaver suddenly jerked awake. His eyes were glowing black. His voice isn't... his own. It sounds strange... raspy, ethereal. 

"There will be beings,

They answer the call.

Life held weakly by fragile strings,

In the darkest hour, many will fall."

Clay jerked up next to him. His eyes glow white, and his voice is breathy and strange.

"Of those who join,

Though many shall die,

A hero ascends,

A life-giving cry."

The two of them both look at each other, speaking in sync,

"If they fail, the world will burn,

If they don't, some never return."

Their eyes fade, and suddenly they gasp for breath. "Not... good..." Weaver says.

"Not... at all..." Clay says in response.

They turn to the dragon. "The dreamer... it'll be dangerous..." Weaver says, "Some of you will die."

"Who will take upon them this task." Clay says.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @justice magician @RoyalBeeMage @TheRavenHasLanded