Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

Just now, Invisible said:

"NOT YELLING AT HIM!" Weaver yelled in. He holds up his scythe, slamming it into the ground. A black crack forms up the invisible barrier, and Weaver walks through. His eyes are glowing a smoky violet. 

Clay follows behind him, his eyes glowing gold. Proclaim. A voice echoes from nowhere.

Sleeper's eyes go red. "Well, how then? proclaim what?"

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper's eyes go red. "Well, how then? proclaim what?"

Just now, justice magician said:

". . . you still owe so, maybe consider helping us?"

Clay turns to Sleeper and Penn. "I proclaim you." He says. A burst of energy explodes out from the two of them, disintegrating the vines. His eyes fade. "There." he says, "I'm... sorry."

Weaver walks to the obsidian slab, his eyes still glowing. The ground behind him begins to decay, crumbling. 

Edited by Invisible

Clay turns to Sleeper and Penn. "I proclaim you." He says. A burst of energy explodes out from the two of them, disintegrating the vines.

Weaver walks to the obsidian slab, his eyes still glowing. The ground behind him begins to decay, crumbling.

"That works-" he puts his sword on his shoulder.

1 minute ago, Invisible said:

Clay turns to Sleeper and Penn. "I proclaim you." He says. A burst of energy explodes out from the two of them, disintegrating the vines.

"Sweet." Penn then attempts to grab Weaver so he doesn't fall in the hole (unless he's doing that on purpose).

Edited by justice magician

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"That works-" he puts his sword on his shoulder.

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

"Sweet." Penn then attempts to grab Weaver so he doesn't fall in the hole (unless he's doing that on purpose).

Clay rips Penn away from Weaver as her hand begins to age. "No. Don't touch him. He's... fate."

Weaver lays a hand on the obsidian slab, and it begins to crumble.

Clay rips Penn away from Weaver as her hand begins to age. "No. Don't touch him. He's... fate."

Sleeper grins wider. "Fancy. i like weaver. now, lets see what happens when fate meets dreams."

"Okay . . . just trying to help."

He turns to the guy on the table.

"Should we try the airhorn?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grins wider. "Fancy. i like weaver. now, lets see what happens when fate meets dreams."

"Nothing good..." Clay says.

Just now, justice magician said:

"Okay . . . just trying to help."

He turns to the guy on the table.

"Should we try the airhorn?"

"No... don't mess with anything."

I'm probably gonna be gone 4 a few hours.

Don't do anything too substantial while I'm gone!

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He falters, holds his sword out, dismisses it and brings out a combat sickle. "Grass demons... i swear..." then he looks at clay. "What should i do?"

3 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Ah, okay : ( "

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"do we want to do anything than?"

I'M BACK!

"Just... be ready." Clay says.

Weaver holds his scythe carefully above the child's forehead, and begins using it to draw a dreamcatcher, leaving a glowing line behind it's tip. When he finishes, the glowing symbol swirls, growing and floating until it covers the roof, casting a golden glow upon the room. Then the room begins to spin, slowly at first, then quicker, around the group.

6 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"Just... be ready." Clay says.

Weaver holds his scythe carefully above the child's forehead, and begins using it to draw a dreamcatcher, leaving a glowing line behind it's tip. When he finishes, the glowing symbol swirls, growing and floating until it covers the roof, casting a golden glow upon the room. Then the room begins to spin, slowly at first, then quicker, around the group.

"what is happening?" roy asks getting dizzy.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what is happening?" roy asks getting dizzy.

Little comets begin flying out of the center of the dreamcatcher. Weaver begins glowing purple, smoking eerily, swaying back and forth with his eyes closed.

Then the comets land, forming into small plumes of emptiness, the blackest black any of them had ever seen.

"Death." Clay said, "It's the nightmare about fate we all have... nothingness..."

Little comets begin flying out of the center of the dreamcatcher. Weaver begins glowing purple, smoking eerily, swaying back and forth with his eyes closed.

Then the comets land, forming into small plumes of emptiness, the blackest black any of them had ever seen.

"Death." Clay said, "It's the nightmare about fate we all have... nothingness..."

"right. cause that makes sence."

"It does. When you wield a fifth of the power that created the universe, that's the kind of think you can do. Bring the emptiness of death to... existence."

"oh. right. yeah. keep telling yourself that. the order of the 7 gods created the universe."

46 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"oh. right. yeah. keep telling yourself that. the order of the 7 gods created the universe."

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances around the space, the magic being achieved was incredible, the pure amount of raw investiture, (what he calls any magic) was astounding, this should help power my abilities to an extreme extent. He thinks to himself.  

"There was one god. Er- supreme being. But history and theology is NOT the problem right now. The problem is that the room is gonna fill with that smoke soon," Clay gestures at the plumes of smoke, which pump more and more emptiness into the room, "and if you touch it you'll stop existing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Gone."

5 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"There was one god. Er- supreme being. But history and theology is NOT the problem right now. The problem is that the room is gonna fill with that smoke soon," Clay gestures at the plumes of smoke, which pump more and more emptiness into the room, "and if you touch it you'll stop existing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Gone."

“Then what do we do? Also 7 gods who bind the planes of existence together.”

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“Then what do we do? Also 7 gods who bind the planes of existence together.”

"One being whose power split through a prism. We... grab those two and run." Clay gestured towards the One who Dreams and Weaver.

Arranis sucks in a breath, gaining access to some of the investiture in the room, and a fierce glow emanates from him. he feels more alive then ever. This stuff is so much stronger than purified Dor. He summons his shardblade, and it drips a radiant smoke, from his spren absorbing so much energy. He also summons his other blade, which forms out of nowhere, like pinpricks of light coming together. 

He runs forward seeing if the pure light pushes back the darkness