Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

"Dont, go there" Arranis says to Roy, reducing his glow that he had used to push back the darkness. "Dragon is wiser even beyond my own years, and that number would blow your mind." He turns to the others, lets get out of here and talk about what needs to happen next. I for one would be happy to talk around a mouthful of Chouta and an Orange."

49 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Dont, go there" Arranis says to Roy, reducing his glow that he had used to push back the darkness. "Dragon is wiser even beyond my own years, and that number would blow your mind." He turns to the others, lets get out of here and talk about what needs to happen next. I for one would be happy to talk around a mouthful of Chouta and an Orange."

"ok... back to the physical world?"

3 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

I created this RP where anything you want can happen. We started off with some plot, then sort of lost it. I think it might be coming back, but I haven't been able to follow this really. We don't really have a GM, but people can control multiple characters and some act as a sort-of temporary GM.

Sorry I can't really explain the plot.

3 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

Hmm.........

There isn't really a specified "GM". You kinda just self-regulate.

Right now our group is leaving the Dream Realm where we picked up a valuable ally to help us in a fight against a reality-altering crazy lady. When? We're in the now. Where? Our own universe.

How to throw your character in? Just inject them in somewhere (ex. when I first joined an RP my character fell through the roof of the building three other people were meeting in).

4 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Looks like we'll need one if we've got a BBEG to fight . . ."

"BBEG... Big Bad Evil Guy?" The boy asks.

22 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"ok... back to the physical world?"

"I'd suppose so. Mind taking us back? If you can, of course. I don't wanna strain the kid." Weaver says, laying a hand on the One who Dream's shoulder.

On 2/25/2024 at 3:23 PM, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Let’s not go there.”

"Agreed." Clay said, "Not a fun place."

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

Don't worry I gotchu. 

18 minutes ago, Invisible said:

"BBEG... Big Bad Evil Guy?" The boy asks.

"I'd suppose so. Mind taking us back? If you can, of course. I don't wanna strain the kid." Weaver says, laying a hand on the One who Dream's shoulder.

"Agreed." Clay said, "Not a fun place."

"Big Bad Evil Girl," Penn corrected. "I think it's a girl."

4 hours ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

10 minutes ago, TheFrugalWizard said:

I can explain. The way this role play works is that instead of having a gm, all characters including enemies are controlled by whoever decided they were there. We invent our own plot, make our own tasks, and kinda take turns being a gm, depending on who wants to. So if you are the one who starts a plot, you will be the sort of gm for it. Does that help?

1 minute ago, justice magician said:

“Yes. However, we hast not time to stall. We must make our move before she learns of us. If there is no one else to gather, we shall strike now.”

10 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Yes. However, we hast not time to stall. We must make our move before she learns of us. If there is no one else to gather, we shall strike now.”

"Let's go then!"

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“The only problem is…well…you don’t just…track down The One.”

"True. She's everywhere. She has to come to kill us. Then we can fight her."

24 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"Guy describes all genders."

5 minutes ago, justice magician said:

"True."

5 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I like this idea. What kind of trp would tempt the One…” the dragon sat thoughtfully. “Perhaps… we’ll… that could be dangerous…”

"Yes?"

7 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I like this idea. What kind of trp would tempt the One…” the dragon sat thoughtfully. “Perhaps… we’ll… that could be dangerous…”

“Anything is better than what we have.”