Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

21 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"this person is more powerfull than a god. you are not even close to that level yet."

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what what? since when was that an option?"

"He is something maybe even more powerful than a god, he just doesn't die." arranis says as he walks up to them. "Whether that is a good thing, is still questionable, as he is just so damn annoying... and random at that as well."

@RoyalBeeMage

@TheRavenHasLanded

22 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"He is something maybe even more powerful than a god, he just doesn't die." arranis says as he walks up to them. "Whether that is a good thing, is still questionable, as he is just so damn annoying... and random at that as well."

@RoyalBeeMage

@TheRavenHasLanded

“So this annoying person is a god?”

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Not a god with a capital G, something akin to it, as he dies, but has to be revived each time. With any magic, and he uses it to form a connection with his body, and slips back into it." Arranis says. 

“Oh ok. Ooh I want to be able to do that too!”

10 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"Great! Ill be bait. and i can be brought back from the dead too, soooo that helps."

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"what what? since when was that an option?"

"I brought him back just a little while ago actually!"

1 minute ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"and how does one do that?"

"With . . . uh . . . it's kinda hard to explain, soul altering magic is common where I come from."

Just now, justice magician said:

"With . . . uh . . . it's kinda hard to explain, soul altering magic is common where I come from."

"where are you from? i have never heard of any such magic and i have travelled extensively surching for new magics."

3 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"where are you from? i have never heard of any such magic and i have travelled extensively surching for new magics."

"I little planet called Elsade, it's always been rather closed off from other worlds."

Just now, justice magician said:

"I little planet called Elsade, it's always been rather closed off from other worlds."

"i must have missed that world. i have found many strange and wonderful magics on my travles - none as powerful or as pure as the power of the gods of course - but had never heard of yours. maby when this is over you could show me."

2 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i must have missed that world. i have found many strange and wonderful magics on my travles - none as powerful or as pure as the power of the gods of course - but had never heard of yours. maby when this is over you could show me."

"Sure!"