Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

He grins. “Sounds fun. When do we start?”

“By…” Dragon sighed. Dragons didn’t belong there. “Going to the lightling realm. Wizard what is thine name? Anyways, may we gain acces to the realm by thy— your portal?”

@Aeoryi

Aeo, if you remember, you were a lightling. If you want to rejoin.

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“By…” Dragon sighed. Dragons didn’t belong there. “Going to the lightling realm. Wizard what is thine name? Anyways, may we gain acces to the realm by thy— your portal?”

@Aeoryi

"my name is roy. i told you earlier did i not? anyway lets go." roy swings his hands and treds of raw power flowed around them. he snapped his fingers and everyone's guts were pulled out of their stomachs. metaphoricaly not actually. you see the physical world then everything shifts again. all you feel is pain. then it stops.

"sorry for the bumpy ride. it is painfully to jump from world from world without stoping in the physical world for longer than a few minutes."

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"my name is roy. i told you earlier did i not? anyway lets go." roy swings his hands and treds of raw power flowed around them. he snapped his fingers and everyone's guts were pulled out of their stomachs. metaphoricaly not actually. you see the physical world then everything shifts again. all you feel is pain. then it stops.

"sorry for the bumpy ride. it is painfully to jump from world from world without stoping in the physical world for longer than a few minutes."

Sleeper grins. "We coulda just gone through hell, but that was more pleasant."

12 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

@Aeoryi

(Lightling?)

7 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper grins. "We coulda just gone through hell, but that was more pleasant."

"Oh absolutely not, I'm a wanted man there."

6 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

(Lightling?)

You can look at the earlier pages around 25 or not it is ok. I was just wondering if you wanted to return.

“Ah,” the dragon felt uncomfortable. He suddenly did feel all that talkative. “We’re here.”

A lightling showed up at the group. “Welcome to the realm of light, weary travellers.” He gave a strangers look at the dragon, weaver and the other boy. “Unfortunately, we ask that you move along. There have been… disturbances and we would want to give you any thing but the best of our land.

12 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Ah,” the dragon felt uncomfortable. He suddenly did feel all that talkative. “We’re here.”

A lightling showed up at the group. “Welcome to the realm of light, weary travellers.” He gave a strangers look at the dragon, weaver and the other boy. “Unfortunately, we ask that you move along. There have been… disturbances and we would want to give you any thing but the best of our land.

Weaver and Clay (and the boy) stand there silently, awkwardly, not saying anything. At least not out loud. Telepathic conversations were bouncing around between the three like crazy. 

8 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"i guess it would depend on where about in hell you were. wait why did you go to hell?"

The ghost of Elan 1 appears. "I prefer Darnation. Most people go there, there aren't many afterlifes in the multiverse." Then he disappears.

Edited by Invisible

2 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Weaver and Clay (and the boy) stand there silently, awkwardly, not saying anything. At least not out loud. Telepathic conversations were bouncing around between the three like crazy. 

The ghost of Elan 1 appears. "I prefer Darnation. Most people go there, there aren't many afterlifes in the multiverse." Then he disappears.

“Please?” A portal appeared next to them. Through it were seen a city, surrounded by hills and grass.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Please?” A portal appeared next to them. Through it were seen a city, surrounded by hills and grass.

The three sigh, but make their way to the portal. None of them are in the condition to refuse.

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the other while they were talking, "I have been to one version of hell, it was just desolate."

Elan [this universe] appears. "Really? Which one?"