Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"It is possible to make a nightblood here. Much easier than where it was from. In my universe, as magic is much more prevalent here, it seems to almost saturate the air." Arranis mentions

"just need a focus. proberbly a bone or a gemstone. any preference. the focus will change what the blade does."

12 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Nope Just a lot of magic, but lucky stuff would be good, though it may make it sentient, and be extremely lucky, which may not be something we want." Arranis cautiously says

“nothing wrong with sentiment luck.”

"Sentient" Arranis corrects him. "Well sleeper, we can not use your sword, as it is already sentient, as it is a being." He looks around at the other faces. 'Any other weapons available, it could be anything, a spear to a sword, or a gun. As long as it is non magical."

@RoyalBeeMage@Invisible@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@justice magician@Edema Rue

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

28 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Sentient" Arranis corrects him. "Well sleeper, we can not use your sword, as it is already sentient, as it is a being." He looks around at the other faces. 'Any other weapons available, it could be anything, a spear to a sword, or a gun. As long as it is non magical."

A small cloud of fire appears around Xi. “I am magical.”

50 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Hmmm I've got this!" Penn pulls out his katana. "It's normal enough I think."

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

“I said sentient. I have a sacrificial knife from the cold side of the Arctic

7 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"As long as it is non magical in any way shape of form. I repeat in any way shape or form. It will be fine." Arranis says. Storms I hate repeating myself.

“I guess that works. Should I do it?”

22 hours ago, justice magician said:

"Hmmm I've got this!" Penn pulls out his katana. "It's normal enough I think."

“Can I have the katana?”

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Let’s try.”

“Sure thing.” Roy says drawing in lots of raw magical energy into himself.

Arranis glances at the blade that sat on the table in front of him. A beautifully crafted weapon, of some origin, maybe a master blacksmith. he admires the runes going down the centre of the blade. They look magical, but I can not sense any magic He breathes in the air, intent on using the magic. 

It feels like a bomb going off in his body, magic floods through him, more than any other world he had been on apart from TLT. Maybe it has something to do with the creation of these worlds, and their intent on the world. Light pours off his body, and he taps into the wells of his other powers, each stored in breaths, to keep them seperate, in case something happened to them in worlds. 

A sword materialises oddly in his left hand, like dark slivers of the planet drawn into the shape. Other powers infuse him, and he seems to glow from the inside with power. Insurmountable power. I am sure I could be a god in a world if I choose. That may be fun he says to his spren, which appears next to him once again. Dont ever keep me locked away like that again she says, slapping his face. 

Holding onto the energy and consuming more, he says to the others. "On three, we pour the magic in, if anyone else wants to contribute, now would be the time." 

@Edema Rue@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@RoyalBeeMage@justice magician

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the blade that sat on the table in front of him. A beautifully crafted weapon, of some origin, maybe a master blacksmith. he admires the runes going down the centre of the blade. They look magical, but I can not sense any magic He breathes in the air, intent on using the magic. 

It feels like a bomb going off in his body, magic floods through him, more than any other world he had been on apart from TLT. Maybe it has something to do with the creation of these worlds, and their intent on the world. Light pours off his body, and he taps into the wells of his other powers, each stored in breaths, to keep them seperate, in case something happened to them in worlds. 

A sword materialises oddly in his left hand, like dark slivers of the planet drawn into the shape. Other powers infuse him, and he seems to glow from the inside with power. Insurmountable power. I am sure I could be a god in a world if I choose. That may be fun he says to his spren, which appears next to him once again. Dont ever keep me locked away like that again she says, slapping his face. 

Holding onto the energy and consuming more, he says to the others. "On three, we pour the magic in, if anyone else wants to contribute, now would be the time." 

@Edema Rue@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@RoyalBeeMage@justice magician

"3!" roy yells feeding power into the blade before anyone can get a second chance to react. he starts to draw power from many sources beyond the gods. he draws power from the very earth itself turning it into a monotone version. the land starts to crack as more and more energy is pulled out of it and fed to the blade. it changes shape many times before returning to its original form. 

can it be a red blade that drips red stormlight? instead of a black sword like nightblood

Arranis lashes all of his energy into the sword, using the energy of a plot blade of character development , his immense power of his radiant abilities, pouring magic into the blade. White light pours from him, and the area around him starts to crystallise, glowing with their own energy. Fascinating, he continues to pour, being a conduit for the vast energy of the world, to the blade. Changing it.

It depends on what the others think @RoyalBeeMage

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@Edema Rue@justice magician

5 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis lashes all of his energy into the sword, using the energy of a plot blade of character development , his immense power of his radiant abilities, pouring magic into the blade. White light pours from him, and the area around him starts to crystallise, glowing with their own energy. Fascinating, he continues to pour, being a conduit for the vast energy of the world, to the blade. Changing it.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ@Edema Rue@justice magician

Fair enough 

Roy acted as a equal yet opposite force to arranis power. The push for his pull. While arranis was causing the ground to crystallize Roy was creating cracks in it as he pulled the raw power of both creation, destruction and time through him and into the blade. The blade grew and grew in size before folded both space and time causing most of it to be moved to the fourth dimension leaving behind a small remainder that was identical to the original blade. The 4d space acted as both a storage and a conduit for the energy being fed to it.