Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

I need you to come over here.

A faint ring of sparks appeared in the air, visible only to Xiylna.

Go through there, and we can talk further.

Eddie slowly floated over.

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Yes, that's it. Just go through the ring.

As Xiylna approached the ring, the voice grew stronger.

Perfect. Keep going.

She slowly floated into it. "Ring," she murmured.

To Sleeper's eyes it appeared that Xiylna vanished into thin air. Unseen to him, the ring disappeared as soon as Xiylna was through it.

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

She slowly floated into it. "Ring," she murmured.

Xiylna appeared in a dark room. The necromancer was standing off to the side, by a table that was projecting long strings of magical runes. "Thank you for coming Xiylna. Do you remember me, or have you forgotten already?"

Edited by Nameless*

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

To Abalodor's eyes it appeared that Xiylna vanished into thin air. Unseen to him, the ring disappeared as soon as Xiylna was through it.

Xiylna appeared in a dark room. The necromancer was standing off to the side, by a table that was projecting long strings of magical runes. "Thank you for coming Xiylna. Do you remember me, or have you forgotten already?"

"Coming? You...already...forgotten? Xiylna...remember...me? Or have for coming you do have or thank."

Whoops. Fixed.

Sleeper's portal opens to nowhere, as the travelling magic that took Xiylna is well-cloaked.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Coming? You...already...forgotten? Xiylna...remember...me? Or have for coming you do have or thank."

The necromancer turned his full attention to Xiylna. "What happened to put you in this state, I wonder? Did one of your 'friends' do something particularly terrible?"

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Sleeper's portal opens to nowhere, as the travelling magic that took Xiylna is well-cloaked.

The necromancer turned his full attention to Xiylna. "What happened to put you in this state, I wonder? Did one of your 'friends' do something particularly terrible?"

"Friends...happened...put you to this in state wonder...one...terrible terrible terrible terrible wonder one friends...friends...friends."

Sleeper's search continues to be fruitless.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Friends...happened...put you to this in state wonder...one...terrible terrible terrible terrible wonder one friends...friends...friends."

"Yes, I suspect that is what happened." The table in front of the necromancer shoots out a ray of light that passes over Xiylna, the spits out a new string of runes that the necromancer examines closely. "Interesting. This will be difficult to resolve."

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Sleeper's search continues to be fruitless.

"Yes, I suspect that is what happened." The table in front of the necromancer shoots out a ray of light that passes over Xiylna, the spits out a new string of runes that the necromancer examines closely. "Interesting. This will be difficult to resolve."

Xiylna makes a fire. "Happened. Resolve difficult be will interesting suspect is that that that is is what what is to happened." She's speaking in the necromancer's voice.

Xiylna makes a fire. "Happened. Resolve difficult be will interesting suspect is that that that is is what what is to happened." She's speaking in the necromancer's voice.

The necromancer taps a few runes, then summons a gently glowing ball of violet energy and sends it flying towards Xiylna. "There. Does that help?"

A rune on the table starts flashing, and he frowns at it. "Someone is... trying to travel here? This should be interesting."

Just now, Nameless* said:

The necromancer taps a few runes, then summons a gently glowing ball of violet energy and sends it flying towards Xiylna. "There. Does that help?"

A rune on the table starts flashing, and he frowns at it. "Someone is... trying to travel here? This should be interesting."

"F...friends..." Xiylna says slowly, in her own voice."

"Ell-Ella. N-no. No. NO. Xiylna."

"Don't worry. I won't try to force your old memories upon you." The necromancer shrugged. "Don't tell anyone I did this, although I doubt you'll remember for long. You just remind me of someone, that's all."

As Sleeper enters the room, the necromancer's eyes become shadowed, and an aura of crackling energy surrounds him. "And now Xiylna, I will destroy-" He gasped, turning towards Sleeper. "YOU again? How dare you come here to interrupt my plans. Do you really think you can stop me?"