Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

The second was not there, on account of being unable to find the necromancer’s lair.

The necromancer waved a hand, and a portal appeared. “That will take you back to your friends. Sleeper, Xiylna, I would appreciate you bringing a message back to the Akladin. If he really does believe I am real, tell him that his protections are weakening. Soon, I will no longer be restricted to his nightmares.”

@TheRavenHasLanded@Edema Rue

“Friends,” Xiylna said contentedly.

4 hours ago, Nameless* said:

The second was not there, on account of being unable to find the necromancer’s lair.

The necromancer waved a hand, and a portal appeared. “That will take you back to your friends. Sleeper, Xiylna, I would appreciate you bringing a message back to the Akladin. If he really does believe I am real, tell him that his protections are weakening. Soon, I will no longer be restricted to his nightmares.”

@TheRavenHasLanded@Edema Rue

He was there, since he could find the necromancer's lair fairly easily.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"only knew him as the shovel man. also, he lost his shovel so he's having an existential crisis."

"Perhaps he thought you'd recognize it. You should ask him about his family history. You might learn something."

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

He was there, since he could find the necromancer's lair fairly easily.

Chains of energy wrapped around everyone in the neromancer's lair. "It is time for all of you to leave."

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Perhaps he thought you'd recognize it. You should ask him about his family history. You might learn something."

Chains of energy wrapped around everyone in the neromancer's lair. "It is time for all of you to leave."

“Leave,” Xiylna agreed, struggling against the chain. “We…should…leave.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“Leave,” Xiylna agreed, struggling against the chain. “We…should…leave.”

The necromancer glanced at Xiylna, and the chains holding her vanished. "Yes. You should. All of you."

"And Sleeper? Your naivete will be very helpful to me."

Edited by Nameless*

Challenge accepted.

The necromancer shook his head, closing the portal and opening another one to travel to his real hideout. That had gone better than he had hoped. Soon, centuries of effort would come to fruition. All he had to do was kill that blasted Akladin.

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

…but Xiylna’s friends with your enemy.

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Being a wholesome child that everyone (mostly) loves is really fun.