Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

10 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis walks over to the group, "Sorry to interrupt, but what universe is this?, I need to know, as I simply detest prisons and don't want to go to any."

Xi started floating through his head.

17 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis walks over to the group, "Sorry to interrupt, but what universe is this?, I need to know, as I simply detest prisons and don't want to go to any."

"There are, uh, multiple universes?" Altair said. "Wait, there's a multiverse? That's so cool!"

Oh my gosh you guys I completely forgot! sorry sorry . . 

okay, lets get this started

On 11/10/2023 at 3:05 PM, The Honorable One said:

"There are, uh, multiple universes?" Altair said. "Wait, there's a multiverse? That's so cool!"

"Yes," Pen said with a smile, "Considering we've been doing nothing but jump from to the other for the last while."

On 11/9/2023 at 9:19 PM, Scars of Hathsin said:

"This is the Reshuk universe, I believe," he glanced up at the grey sky, not cloudy, just grey, "Which is fairly lucky for us, as universes go, there are less man-eating monsters in this one."

They were standing on the roof of a utilitarian looking building, that had a wire railing along the edge that looked far to flimsy to save you from the several story fall. A closet-like structure on the far side of the roof probably opened up to a staircase. The building was made of cracked concrete which matched the grey sky swimmingly. 

Past the railing was a view of a large city, almost every building several stories tall. The structures were dull, with little color. Everything was made of pale concrete and unpolished metal.

Neon colored signs lit everything with intense hues, several on each building. There were posters too, advertising various things, all in jarring colors. It was more tacky then beautiful, as if the city were in denial about how dull it really was.

Hundreds of people passed on the street below, some in alien looking motorcars, others on foot. They all wore brightly colored clothing that was bulky and stiff. Penn's yellow suit would fit in well here (though he personally believed he was far more stylish).

2 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Yes," Pen said with a smile, "Considering we've been doing nothing but jump from to the other for the last while."

"This is the Reshuk universe, I believe," he glanced up at the grey sky, not cloudy, just grey, "Which is fairly lucky for us, as universes go, there are less man-eating monsters in this one."

They were standing on the roof of a utilitarian looking building, that had a wire railing along the edge that looked far to flimsy to save you from the several story fall. A closet-like structure on the far side of the roof probably opened up to a staircase. The building was made of cracked concrete which matched the grey sky swimmingly. 

Past the railing was a view of a large city, almost every building several stories tall. The structures were dull, with little color. Everything was made of pale concrete and unpolished metal.

Neon colored signs lit everything with intense hues, several on each building. There were posters too, advertising various things, all in jarring colors. It was more tacky then beautiful, as if the city were in denial about how dull it really was.

Hundreds of people passed on the street below, some in alien looking motorcars, others on foot. They all wore brightly colored clothing that was bulky and stiff. Penn's yellow suit would fit in well here (though he personally believed he was far more stylish).

Xi shivered. “Loud…” she said, floating off the edge of the roof.

36 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Xi shivered. “Loud…” she said, floating off the edge of the roof.

Penn quickly grabbed her hand before she floated too far out, and pulled her back over the edge. "Try to stay near us okay?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper goes on guard. "i dont like this. too easy to be snuck up on"

Penn shrugged. "I actually prefer crowds."

On 11/11/2023 at 12:45 AM, Edema Rue said:

Xi started floating through his head.

On 11/11/2023 at 5:20 AM, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper points a sword at him. "no idea. but welcome"

On 11/11/2023 at 8:05 AM, The Honorable One said:

"Yes there are multiple universes, I am not originally from this one, and I have visited a few" he looks at the thing floating through his head, "Hi" he waves at it.

6 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Good to know someone here knows where we are..." Arranis comments, as he walks down the stairs "I think the wraith is feeling sick from the noise by the way, they normally prefer quiet places, and it may not even be from this world, which could hurt it as well. Am I right?" he asks the wraith as they walk along.

@Justice_Magician@Edema Rue

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Yes there are multiple universes, I am not originally from this one, and I have visited a few" he looks at the thing floating through his head, "Hi" he waves at it.

"Good to know someone here knows where we are..." Arranis comments, as he walks down the stairs "I think the wraith is feeling sick from the noise by the way, they normally prefer quiet places, and it may not even be from this world, which could hurt it as well. Am I right?" he asks the wraith as they walk along.

Xi only hums a happy little tune.

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Yes, unfortunately, but if we want to find a wraith expert, civilization is the best place to look, unless you have any suggestions." Penn's voice echoed in the stairwell as they descended.

1 hour ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Yes, unfortunately, but if we want to find a wraith expert, civilization is the best place to look, unless you have any suggestions." Penn's voice echoed in the stairwell as they descended.

"One place I would not recommend would be going to Threndony to talk about Wraiths, they would just kill them with silver" Arranis comments, "So where do you think would be best to talk about Wraiths?"

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"One place I would not recommend would be going to Threndony to talk about Wraiths, they would just kill them with silver" Arranis comments, "So where do you think would be best to talk about Wraiths?"

THE CROSSOVER HOLY GOODNESS

Penn shrugged, "I've never been to this city in particular, I was hoping we could ask around, maybe find some kind of expert?"