Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

52 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Welcome to the Reshuk universe," Penn said as he jogged down the hall, Xi close behind, "We actually just here too, but this building is bad news so we're escaping now."

"You wouldn't happen to know anything about helping Wraith's would you?"

"Uh . . . I dunno," he points at Xi, "That kind?"

The group were nearing the end of the hall, which had a set of back doors. Outside the grey sky was darkening to be . . . more grey. No stars.

12 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Uh . . . I dunno," he points at Xi, "That kind?"

The group were nearing the end of the hall, which had a set of back doors. Outside the grey sky was darkening to be . . . more grey. No stars.

"Ah. And what's going wrong?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Ah. And what's going wrong?"

"Well she's . . . sort of having a mental breakdown? I can't quite remember what triggered it, violence probably. She used to function and communicate a lot easier, but then she kind of lost her mind, and now she keeps setting things on fire." Penn gestured towards the smoke and fire that had grown down the stairwell and into the lobby area behind them.

They were almost to the door now.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Xi giggled again and made more fire. “Yummy yummy yummy!”

3 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Well she's . . . sort of having a mental breakdown? I can't quite remember what triggered it, violence probably. She used to function and communicate a lot easier, but then she kind of lost her mind, and now she keeps setting things on fire." Penn gestured towards the smoke and fire that had grown down the stairwell and into the lobby area behind them.

They were almost to the door now.

"Great." Elan says. "Is anyone here a qualified therapist? Or know the directions to the nearest asylum?"

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Great." Elan says. "Is anyone here a qualified therapist? Or know the directions to the nearest asylum?"

"Um, no."

The burst outside, entering into a small back ally. An overturned dumpster is in one corner, trash all over the ground. Some neon yellow graffiti that was mid at best (objectively speaking) decorated one of the grey walls.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Xi shot a long spout of fire into the sky. 

making the executive decision to put this after we exit the building because she didn't have access to the sky before.

The flames coil up and ignite the next building over from the one you just left. 

8 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Um, no."

The burst outside, entering into a small back ally. An overturned dumpster is in one corner, trash all over the ground. Some neon yellow graffiti that was mid at best (objectively speaking) decorated one of the grey walls.

The flames coil up and ignite the next building over from the one you just left. 

Ah whoops, you mentioned the sky before so I assumed they were already outside. My bad.

23 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"I do not know a qualified therapist, though one of the universes I was in had one." Arranis shoots back @Ancient Elantrian

He looks at the person with the sign, "Umm.. How can I help you?" @Canada Lover

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I do not know a qualified therapist, though one of the universes I was in had one." Arranis shoots back @Ancient Elantrian

21 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Xi shot a long spout of fire into the sky. 

18 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Um, no."

"Well then. I can wipe her mind, but that's the extent of my abilities."

Xi looked around at the city wonderingly. “Big trees. Big big big trees! Very big trees. And friends! Friends are good, lots and lots of friends, yummy friends, friends are yummy, friends are nice, friends are happy, make friends because friends are will be yummy, yummy yummy in my tummy!”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Xi looked around at the city wonderingly. “Big trees. Big big big trees! Very big trees. And friends! Friends are good, lots and lots of friends, yummy friends, friends are yummy, friends are nice, friends are happy, make friends because friends are will be yummy, yummy yummy in my tummy!”

The person stepped back from Xi. They said softly to her "You’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

14 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

He wrote on the piece of paper: STOP TALKING IN QUOTES AND RESTORE MEMORY!

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Oh crap she's gonna eat more people." Penn ran his hands through his hair. He lead them down the alleyway, hopefully away from any people.

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

The person stepped back from Xi. They said softly to her "You’re going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

He wrote on the piece of paper: STOP TALKING IN QUOTES AND RESTORE MEMORY!

"What's that supposed to mean?" Altair asked, because Altair was there.