Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan grabs a small device, and presses a button, attempting to suck Xi into it.

Is it magic? Otherwise she’ll just go through it.

Xi floats towards it, still shivering.

Sleeper smiles. "death is all around you, xi. its in your nature. dont fight it. embrace it. you are beautiful, and you could destroy everything, and succeed where i failed. absolutely incredible." sleeper is just kinda breathless. he whispers "Let the whole world burn in ghostly flames"

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Xi floats towards it, still shivering.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Sleeper smiles. "death is all around you, xi. its in your nature. dont fight it. embrace it. you are beautiful, and you could destroy everything, and succeed where i failed. absolutely incredible." sleeper is just kinda breathless. he whispers "Let the whole world burn in ghostly flames"

Elan frowns, then turns and throws a knife at sleeper, lodging it in his neck.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleeper gurgles, his eyes flashing. "this spirit will be your destruction and your savior..." then he falls, lifeless, to the ground, giving you a brief glance at a tattoo on his neck. its a knife with a skull. the skull has devil horns. the mark of an assassin.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Xi doesn’t seem to notice. “Noise noise noise noise noise…”

Elan swears. "Not one of them." He mutters. He turns back to Xi. "I'm sorry." He says. He reaches out a hand, and it melts into her. He closes his eyes, clenching his teeth. He feels her pains, sees her memories... a whole life in an instant. Then he opens his eyes. In his hand is a glowing orb. It's so bright it leaves a white afterimage in his eyes. He slips it into the device. "All of your memories have been removed." He says. "It's the best I can do."

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan swears. "Not one of them." He mutters. He turns back to Xi. "I'm sorry." He says. He reaches out a hand, and it melts into her. He closes his eyes, clenching his teeth. He feels her pains, sees her memories... a whole life in an instant. Then he opens his eyes. In his hand is a glowing orb. It's so bright it leaves a white afterimage in his eyes. He slips it into the device. "All of your memories have been removed." He says. "It's the best I can do."

Xi’s eyes slid closed, then popped open. Instead of their usual black, they were a dull gray. “Hello,” she said cheerfully. “Are you my friend?”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Xi’s eyes slid closed, then popped open. Instead of their usual black, they were a dull gray. “Hello,” she said cheerfully. “Are you my friend?”

Elan sighs sadly. "Yes. Yes, I'm your friend." He says.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan sighs sadly. "Yes. Yes, I'm your friend." He says.

“Why is my friend sad?” Xi asks, forming arms and reaching to hug him. She goes right through. “Why can’t I give my friend a hug?”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Why is my friend sad?” Xi asks, forming arms and reaching to hug him. She goes right through. “Why can’t I give my friend a hug?”

"I'm... not sad." Elan says. He smiles, a forced smile. "You can't give me a hug because you're a wraith." He explains.