Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

Just now, Nameless* said:

"How do people hire you to kill people if they have to die to do so?"

"that, or an absurdly high price, like 2/3 of their money, and if they dont give it to me, i take it with blood. if they do, i give it to the poor of the city and slap the tax collectors until they leave the people alone."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"that, or an absurdly high price, like 2/3 of their money, and if they dont give it to me, i take it with blood. if they do, i give it to the poor of the city and slap the tax collectors until they leave the people alone."

“Huh. You’re less evil than I thought. But still, you could be lying for all I know.”

Just now, Nameless* said:

“Huh. You’re less evil than I thought. But still, you could be lying for all I know.”

"most of the people who i kill need to die. if someone is poor, and their target is rich, i send a demon off who tortures the target until they're destitute."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"most of the people who i kill need to die. if someone is poor, and their target is rich, i send a demon off who tortures the target until they're destitute."

“So you’re more murderous vigilante than assassin? And you think the necromancer is a good guy. Wonderful.”

37 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Penn came back from scouting at the mouth of the alleyway (which is my plot reason for why he wasn't there for all of this).

"Um . . . did I miss something?"

“Are you my friend? There are lots of friends!”

7 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Penn smiles, "This is very true! How are you feeling?"

Xi floated in closer to him, then whispered confidentially, “I don’t have a body. I’m not feeling anything!” She tilted her eyes. “Is that bad?”

Edited by Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Xi floated in closer to her, then whispered confidentially, “I don’t have a body. I’m not feeling anything!” She tilted her eyes. “Is that bad?”

*closer to him

"I- it's probably only bad if it bothers you?"