Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“But I don’t know!”

"Well, maybe you'll figure out the more you learn!" Penn looks around nervously at the burning buildings.

"Ya'll I think it'd be beneficial to move elsewhere, I can carry sleeper if needed . . ."

4 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Skyboi attempted to give Xi a hug, hoping she would become physical.

Oops okay…sorry I swear someone said there was an image in the sky and I swear it was you, my bad.

It didn’t work.

48 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Hey Penn" Arranis says as he comes back, "Sleeper got stabbed by Elan, and Xi has gained consciousness, which is much like a certain weapon I have once held"

Skyboi showed the piece of paper to Arranis again. He wanted Arranis to make him stop talking in Star Wars quotes and to restore his memory.

13 hours ago, Nameless* said:

“Tell me, have his powers awakened yet?”

"how can i figure that out? you cant just give me hints and then expect me to know what you mean. its a kinship, not a mind connection."

"penn, im technically dead, jsut had to get a phone call. revive me in a bit."

12 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Hey Penn" Arranis says as he comes back, "Sleeper got stabbed by Elan, and Xi has gained consciousness, which is much like a certain weapon I have once held"

"Uh- you know what I'm not going to question it . . ."

58 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"how can i figure that out? you cant just give me hints and then expect me to know what you mean. its a kinship, not a mind connection."

"penn, im technically dead, jsut had to get a phone call. revive me in a bit."

"I-," He glanced at the burning buildings, "Okay then . . . you just need me to re-attach your soul to your body or is it more complicated then that?"

56 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Uh- you know what I'm not going to question it . . ."

"I-," He glanced at the burning buildings, "Okay then . . . you just need me to re-attach your soul to your body or is it more complicated then that?"

"same thing as last time. just lemme finish up this call first."

"OI ANSWER ME YOU IDIOT"

@Nameless*

“Oh, are your friends listening in?” Sleeper’s phone went on speakerphone mode, projecting the necromancer’s voice so that everyone could hear it. “Excellent. I knew I could count on you to kill Joseph Akladin. You are, as always, my most reliable servant.”