Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

1 minute ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Um . . . you wouldn't happen to have QuRi?" She reaches under the counter and pulls out a canister of cubes with the same consistency as Jell-O. "You know . . . Money?"

Elan pulls out a sack of the Jell-O-y stuff. "Yes, I have QuRi." He says. "You guys really need better currency. On a side note, you should probably clean that mercury before it all turns to toxic gas and wipes out this town."

2 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Um . . . you wouldn't happen to have QuRi?" She reaches under the counter and pulls out a canister of cubes with the same consistency as Jell-O. "You know . . . Money?"

Xi floats over to the pair, curious, and accidentally lights the QuRi on fire.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan quickly douses the fire. "Xi, go... possess a townsperson or something."

Xi giggles. "Possssseeessss...Poses! Possess. That's a funny word." She floats back to the puppies and begins jumping between them.

18 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

sleepers spirit floats over. "youre gonna have to carry me unless youve got a demon."

Meanwhile back at sleepers body, Penn is finishing up his chalk circle. His glowing blue eyes snap to full black as he begins to concentrate.

"I need your soul over here bud, so I can attach it now."

22 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Meanwhile back at sleepers body, Penn is finishing up his chalk circle. His glowing blue eyes snap to full black as he begins to concentrate.

"I need your soul over here bud, so I can attach it now."

"i would love such a thing. just either be ready to carry me after or have a demon i can consume"

1 hour ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at what Penn is doing, "How are you doing that, What magic system is it, can I do it?" he fires the questions of quickly, looking at the display of power over the dead. 

@Justice_Magician

"buzz off. i can tell you later"

23 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"i would love such a thing. just either be ready to carry me after or have a demon i can consume"

"Okay then, we'll get started."

20 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at what Penn is doing, "How are you doing that, What magic system is it, can I do it?" he fires the questions of quickly, looking at the display of power over the dead. 

@Justice_Magician

"It's a simple configuration of Esse, I will use the energy inside sleeper's soul, as well as some of my own, to tie itself back to his body. I would be happy to tell you more about it, though I'm not good at teaching."

Penn added a few last minute adjustments to his chalk circle, then moved over to sit next to sleeper. He put one hand out towards sleeper's soul. A thin golden-ish line shot out from sleeper's soul, and connected with Penn's hand. Humming quietly to himself, Penn then brought his hand down, and connected the golden line with sleeper's body. There was a small flash.

Penn then stood up. "That should do it for now."

His eyes faded back to blue.

sleeper screams an ungodly scream of pain, convulses, then falls, unconcious and definitely NOT dead.

7 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"It's a simple configuration of Esse, I will use the energy inside sleeper's soul, as well as some of my own, to tie itself back to his body. I would be happy to tell you more about it, though I'm not good at teaching."

Penn added a few last minute adjustments to his chalk circle, then moved over to sit next to sleeper. He put one hand out towards sleeper's soul. A thin golden-ish line shot out from sleeper's soul, and connected with Penn's hand. Humming quietly to himself, Penn then brought his hand down, and connected the golden line with sleeper's body. There was a small flash.

6 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Thanks, I always try and find out about what happens in other worlds, and try to get my hands on something that I can do from each world" Arranis answers "Now let's get out of here." @Justice_Magician

Arranis after have thought about something from while goes over to the other person Skyboi was his name he thought, before summoning one of his blades, which appeared like threads of colourful radiance from the air.

The finished weapon falls into his hand, the familiar strength of will, going against his, and he points it at the other person, and he wills for them to change. Just vocally so they didn't have to speak in puns and such. "Is that better he asks them?" @Canada Lover