Anything and Everything Role Play

The Honorable One

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Thanks, I always try and find out about what happens in other worlds, and try to get my hands on something that I can do from each world" Arranis answers "Now let's get out of here." @Justice_Magician

Arranis after have thought about something from while goes over to the other person Skyboi was his name he thought, before summoning one of his blades, which appeared like threads of colourful radiance from the air.

The finished weapon falls into his hand, the familiar strength of will, going against his, and he points it at the other person, and he wills for them to change. Just vocally so they didn't have to speak in puns and such. "Is that better he asks them?" @Canada Lover

"Oh thank goodness! Memory, as well, please?" he begged.

Arranis glows with pleasure, he had always enjoyed helping other people, 'Yes I can do memory" he swipes the sword through the other person's head, the sword turning to loose particles as it went through, cleaning any memory blocks that were in the way. The sword reverted to its original form as it came out the other end. "Is that better?"

10 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glows with pleasure, he had always enjoyed helping other people, 'Yes I can do memory" he swipes the sword through the other person's head, the sword turning to loose particles as it went through, cleaning any memory blocks that were in the way. The sword reverted to its original form as it came out the other end. "Is that better?"

"Oh, thank you! Now, where were we? Oh, Arranis, right? I'm Ezrium! I'm from another universe. Some might call me, an interdimensional being."

12 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Thanks, I always try and find out about what happens in other worlds, and try to get my hands on something that I can do from each world" Arranis answers "Now let's get out of here." @Justice_Magician

Arranis after have thought about something from while goes over to the other person Skyboi was his name he thought, before summoning one of his blades, which appeared like threads of colourful radiance from the air.

The finished weapon falls into his hand, the familiar strength of will, going against his, and he points it at the other person, and he wills for them to change. Just vocally so they didn't have to speak in puns and such. "Is that better he asks them?" @Canada Lover

"Right," Penn said. The buildings in the alley were blackened and ruined from the fire. Siren's were still heard in the surrounding area.

"Where should we go?" he asked as he picked up sleeper's unconscious body.

59 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"Right," Penn said. The buildings in the alley were blackened and ruined from the fire. Siren's were still heard in the surrounding area.

"Where should we go?" he asked as he picked up sleeper's unconscious body.

"Do I want to know what happened... probably not."

41 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Do I want to know what happened... probably not."

"Just an . . . accidental house fire . . . no one died. Absolutely no one."

Penn made his way out of the alleyway and began moving down the street, not going anywhere in particular.

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

it's part of losing all her memories I think, not only did she forget the bad stuff, she forgot useful stuff as well

Penn moved towards a cafe, thinking it would be a good place to wake for sleeper to wake up.

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium began to think about a way to restore Xi's memory. He consulted Arranis, Penn, and Elan.

@Scars of Hathsin @Justice_Magician @Ancient Elantrian

"I'm not sure if the time is right to return her memories at all," Penn said. They had made it to the cafe, and were all seated in a booth, sleeper slumped in one corner. 

"I'm not saying she should never have them again, I just don't know if she's ready for them currently. I mean, before, those memories made her completely loose her mind. Who's to say it won't happen again? I'd rather not have any more bystanders burn to death."

16 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

"I'm not sure if the time is right to return her memories at all," Penn said. They had made it to the cafe, and were all seated in a booth, sleeper slumped in one corner. 

"I'm not saying she should never have them again, I just don't know if she's ready for them currently. I mean, before, those memories made her completely loose her mind. Who's to say it won't happen again? I'd rather not have any more bystanders burn to death."

"Any more?!"

56 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Any more?!"

"Oh . . . whoops, that's right we weren't going to tell you." He seemed tired.

40 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I’m hungry…”

"Can you eat, Xi?"

A waiter in a sky blue uniform that clashed with her skin tone was making her way over.

Edited by Justice_Magician