2. Hoid

3. Steris

4. Vasher

5. Wax

6. Raoden

7. Shallan

8. Khriss

9. Vivenna

with three more to come.  Who do you think they will be?  I have my guesses, but I'd like to hear yours first.

Edited by AquaRegia
checked and corrected characters and order

Okay, you've had long enough.

Kaladin.  There HAS to be a Kaladin pin, right?  Bridge Four is the always the safe bet; I'll put 3 emerald broams on it.

Kelsier.  I'm less confident.  Beloved from way back (was it really THAT long ago?  2006??  Rust and Ruin I'm getting old).  No bet, but I'll not be surprised.

After that, it's a toss-up to me.  I can think of a dozen candidates, but none stand out.  Adolin, Dalinar, and Jasnah are all major characters; how can you choose one over the others?  Either Lift or The Lopen would make a super cute pin.  A Marsh pin would just be AMAZING.  Szeth?  Wayne?  Venli?  Honestly I can see any of them.  Personally, I would love a Raboniel pin.

What do you think?

I totally want a the loPIN, that would be hilarious. At the beginning of the year I guessed all the pins (except the first two) and my guesses were

3. MeLaan 

4. Dalinar

5. Sazed

6. Moonlight/Shai

7. Wax

8. Khriss

9. Vasher+Nightblood

10. Kaladin

11. Shallan

12. Kelsier

So that's what I thought the line-up would be at the beginning of the year. If I were to change it now I'd obviously take shallan out of the stormlight box, which I think we'll get Dalinar in. Kelsier in the "fan" box is definitely something I stand by, he's one of the most popular characters in the cosmere. And Kaladin in SP4 just makes sense.

3 hours ago, AquaRegia said:

A Marsh pin would just be AMAZING.  Szeth?  Wayne?  Venli? 

I want all of these so bad. A Marsh pin would make me so much happier than a Kelsier pin, and Venli would be epic! Not sure Wayne would be all tht interesting, especially since we already got era two characters. Szeth is my biggest hope, especially if he's in the position from his chapter head.

• 1 month later...

I assume it's OK to discuss the October pin (#10)... I was both happy and unsurprised to see our favorite Windrunner Bridgeboy.  It's a nice pin, too!

I will refrain from talking about November's pin (#11) (yes, I got my box already), other than to say I was considerably surprised, in a pleasant way.

For #12, I'm still leaning toward Kelsier, but no bet.  #11 demonstrated that my pool of candidates was a bit small.  As noted by @The Isochronism, there will be more pins!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Can we please get more Vin pins?! 

A lot of the other ones that are out of stock as well, I was looking forward to getting, but they're all out of stock. Were those only a one time thing, or are they an ongoing thing that will go back into supply?

Edited by Sandrew147

On 8/5/2024 at 7:38 AM, Sandrew147 said:

Can we please get more Vin pins?! 

A lot of the other ones that are out of stock as well, I was looking forward to getting, but they're all out of stock. Were those only a one time thing, or are they an ongoing thing that will go back into supply?

Hey, welcome to the forums! 

It looks like this might be addressed to Dragonsteel, and I'm sorry to inform you that most of the team doesn't visit the forums often, and most don't have accounts. Their contact page is the best place to get ahold of them: https://support.dragonsteelbooks.com/support/tickets/new

If this is just addressed to us fellow Sanderfans - I believe Dragonsteel has said that they intend to restock the character pin series. They didn't promise that most things would still be available after the campaign, so it might be that for most items they're just selling their leftover stock and won't restock it, but iirc the pins have been the one thing they've always said they wanted to keep going with. 

If the other pins you're looking for aren't in the Year of Sanderson pin series, we don't know if they'll be available again.