Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

@The Honorable One

“Sage how much stormlight do you have left? If you have just I little bit I can breath some in and per into the cognitive realm, allowing me to see any souls that are within site.”

Sage takes out his stormlight infused diamond. "I still have a fair amount in here," he said, and handed it to Komadori.

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage takes out his stormlight infused diamond. "I still have a fair amount in here," he said, and handed it to Komadori.

“Thanks” Komadori clears his mind then with a sharp intake of breath he takes in some stormlight. And peers into the cognitive realm. The others disappear, replaced with small flames. Komadori see’s other smaller flames in the distance, which he recognizes as animals. But then off to one side he see’s another bright flame. Komadori breaths out. 

“That way, he pointed. There is some one over in that direction”

"I also have a good amount of storm light," Flylf says, pulling out her gas mask which is currently being used as a makeshift tray to hold gemstones.

So...the creatures come to eat us if we don't get the other person's item right?

43 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Up to you!

43 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

XD hi Wit. Read my opening post, then read Panda's big post on page 6, and you might want to just kind of skim anything the gamemakers are saying since we're doing magical cook foreshadowing.

40 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He stays silent a moment while Cassian hugs him around the waist. He brings the phone up to his ear. "Eddie. You live, yet you don't know what it feels like to be alive. My entire life is in Cassian. You will never understand that. You can not give your heart to a child if you don't have one in the first place." He ends the call angrily and picks up his som. He sits down in his chair, hugging him close, stroking his hair. 

"Shhh its okay baby." 

"You were talking about me- and mama--" Salty tears roll down his sweet cheeks. Anansi rubs the tears away with his thumb. 

"That doesn't matter Cassy... Daddy is handling it... Don't worry your little head." He kisses the top of his sons head. 

He sniffles. "You promise?"

"I promise." 

@Edema Rue

Eddie snarls as soon as Anansi hangs up. She slams a fist on her keyboard and several massive boulders fall from the sky in a distant corner of the arena. She stands up and whirls, a pair of daggers appearing in her fist. She throws them with dazzling accuracy, and is suddenly holding more, which she also throws. She draws one last dagger and slides it across her palm, then sniffs at the blood on the blade before wiping it on her dress. "He knows nothing of life," she growls. "He knows nothing of feeling adrenaline flow through your veins. He's never fought for his life." Then she grins and looks up at one of the cameras on the ceiling of her room. "Oh, but you do, don't you? You know the feeling..."

40 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Amyra Ay played with the string of her pouch of seeds in her pocket.

I should've buried it, right? Amyra regretted keeping them on her.

Possibly. Just put them in an inner pocket or something, I dunno. Aerie quipped, even though it was a rhetorical question.

Amyra searched around her clothes until she found a suitable place. Secret enough, such that the seeds wouldn't be within reach or an easy stab away.

Now, she had to focus on her two opponents. She and the other figure, Oradin, were cornering Aekelohanar. She had summoned her shardblade.

Blood would spill.

Well, at least the gamemakers would be happy.

Oh yes it will.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Novel returns, showing via a series of words, where Rolen’s enemy, Aekelohanar, was. Rolen grinned, ready to get his first kill. 

@Aeoryi I’m coming.

Are you in a chasm or a plateau? 

5 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

“Thanks” Komadori clears his mind then with a sharp intake of breath he takes in some stormlight. And peers into the cognitive realm. The others disappear, replaced with small flames. Komadori see’s other smaller flames in the distance, which he recognizes as animals. But then off to one side he see’s another bright flame. Komadori breaths out. 

“That way, he pointed. There is some one over in that direction”

"Okay," Sage said. "Let's go." He slicked the bottom of the squirrel and pulled it along.

Cthaelth glances up at the sky. She feels anger boiling within her. How dare they just put us in here to kill each other. This is awful. But, ironically, the anger at being forced to be violent really makes her want to punch someone. And this drives her to do something stupid.

”Hello?” She calls, sound echoing through chasms. No answer.

”Hello!?” She shouts again, not sure what to prepare herself for, other than some kind of confrontation. I’m going to die anyways. She thinks, clenching her fists and looking around for high ground where she might be able to see someone else.

1 minute ago, The Sibling said:

Cthaelth glances up at the sky. She feels anger boiling within her. How dare they just put us in here to kill each other. This is awful. But, ironically, the anger at being forced to be violent really makes her want to punch someone. And this drives her to do something stupid.

”Hello?” She calls, sound echoing through chasms. No answer.

”Hello!?” She shouts again, not sure what to prepare herself for, other than some kind of confrontation. I’m going to die anyways. She thinks, clenching her fists and looking around for high ground where she might be able to see someone else.

She can climb a chasm wall, if you want :) 

She can also encounter the careers.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Rolen sees a hut made entirely of garnet, and it’s glowing strongly. He cuts off a chunk with his Novelblade to use later.

Mtay. I think that group is gathered near the perpendicularity, but I could be wrong.

@Aeoryi @Lotus Blossom @Authorspren?

Also, my peoples, my tributes, my friends...

I didn't sleep last night so imma go do that now.

You can absolutely keep playing, but none of the GM's are gonna be around to help you until tomorrow.

If you ask me something in the next 2 minutes, great, otherwise, you're on your own.

Day One is ending. The arena is now dark.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Noooo! I was just putting in Kaa!

Sorry man...

Turns out my writing gets weird when I don't sleep, and also my math, and also my chemistry, and also my acting, and also my everything else because I have a scudding life, unfortunately. Still put him in, I'll be here early tomorrow! 

Fen looked up at the growing dark. Apparently no one had died today. “So,” she whispered to Insignia, her spren. “We’d better get inside the cave, don’t want to be the first to die by being eaten by a wild animal” “mmmmmmm yessssss” her spren replied. 
Stepping inside Fen breathed in Stormlight and focused on the little sculpture of a bush she’d created. Then, suddenly the Stormlight wove itself in front of the cave entrance, appearing as a large bush. Fen takes off her safehand glove and gestures at her illusion “I hope that holds, keep guard Insignia, wake me if anything approaches.” “Of course but when can I sleep?” “You don’t sleep Sig” she responds as she closes her eyes  “well humans do and I am studying them so I really feel I should sleep like them” Insignia hums back “I’m already asleep”Fen mutters “wake me in two hours then you can have a go, got it?” “Mmmmmm yesss, indeed. Goodnight Lady Fen” “how many times must I tell you I’m not a Lady” She whispers as the cold embrace of night takes her into dreamland.

Kaa sat. He got up. He had finished his metal preparations, and was now ready to phisically prepare. He looked at his bucket, which might have been a let down to anthers, but to him, was extremely fortunate. He did not a a blade to change shape to a makeshift holder for water, he had an honorblade that even though was bonded to him, would not change form. And so he was thankful for the bucket.

Kaa needed a shelter. He decided that it might be advantageous to make his own. He could think of a way to do so. He grabbed rocks from the surrounding area. He went to the edge of a chasm, then he lashed the rocks to the wall. He did another, then another beneath. He slowly lowered himself down the wall using these rocks, and hanging into them. His army began to hurt, but he made a perpendicularly, refreshing his stormlight, and his stregth. Then he closed the perpendicularly and continued. When he was about halfway up the wall, he summoned his honorblade and stabbed the wall. He shaped a square in the rock, then took out his blade. He stabbed the middle of his square, but this time at an angle. Pulling at the opposite angle that he stabbed into the rock, he was able to pull out the chunk because the flat of the blade was what was pushing it out. He did this not without much effort, but when he did, he was able to crouch in the hole, and repeat the process inwards. After that he did it upwards. After upwards, he did it back out toward the chasm. This made a water safe, and wind safe area. With that finished. He cut stairs into the chasm wall up and down, searching for clean plants to make his bed.

Near the end of the day he returned to his shelter for rest. He was now ready to face this contest.