Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Are we allowed to just trade items? Or do we have to have both at the same time?

14 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn stares. "huh?" and he stares at his hatchet. "actually, thats a good idea." and he hands it over. "what was yours?"

Edited by Canada Lover

58 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie watches him with interest, eyes dark. "Contestants!" She calls, her voice echoing through the entire arena. "I have excellent news for you! Many of you can't find, or don't want to find, your opponent. However, if you take Kaaa's instead, it will work. Do you hear me? Kaaa's item is a wild card. It will protect any and all of you." She flips off her mic and grins.

Kaaa immediately looked upward. He went out. 

What happens if I go into shadesmar?

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian@SmilingPanda19

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

1. You might drown in a sea of beads. You might not if it’s a highstorm cuz everything will be covered in water.

2. You’ll have to go in to find out.

In the distance another highstorm begins to form.

night has fallen, the sun sets on the horizon.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

14 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Just so you guys are aware, loosing your item does not mean immediate death. So please, for the benefit of the games some of you end up giving up your items. It will be so much more fun if you make it harder for yourself and let the games play out logically. 

Yeah upon re-reading this I think you might need to keep your own Item to avoid dying.

@TheRavenHasLanded@Canada Lover

25 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

"There are caves in the Chasms filled with various gemstones. you can have a few" he says, "if your willing to get them" and tosses a handful off the plateau into the chasm. "Goodbye." Ninddle turns and starts gliding away, grinning.

22 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

HA HA no. CONTESTANTS!! You cannot just trade your items. You must have yours and your opponents in order to remain safe from the beasts.

20 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

PAFO

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

Hey, Eddie's eating popcorn too!!

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn curses again, annoyed. he made it back up the wall, but now he needs to be even more careful. "i need my hatchet back"

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

@

Ninddle turns around to face Ryn. "Sorry, But this is the only way", he says summing Javek as a huge Shardhammer.

"Show me blood," Eddie's voice whispered to the two. "Show me the fire in your veins. Kill."

As Rolen continues to wander, he comes closer to the perpendicularity, and finds two people about to fight. Sadly, he couldn’t reach them easily because of the enlarged chasms. This should be fun to watch, he thinks. I wish I had some popcorn though.