Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium summonned Vybre as a dagger, and made many illusions of himself, siphoning upon the Perpendicularity.

@Lightweaver2 @The Honorable One

Sage charged at Rolen with a sharddagger, slicking himself using stormlight from the perpendicularity.

@Lightweaver2 @Canada Lover

Edited by The Honorable One

22 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Sage charged at Rolen with a sharddagger, slicking himself using stormlight from the perpendicularity.

@Lightweaver2 @Canada Lover

Komadori round a bend in the canyon and see Sage and Rolen fighting. He raises his axe and charges to help. “Death to our enemy’s” he shouts 

@The Honorable One @Lightweaver2 @Canada Lover

Amyra approached the perpendicularity, Aekelohanar's last words looming the air.

She heard the sounds of battle and became apprehensive.

No one could know she was near.

Not yet.

What's the plan? Aerie asked.

I have no plan.

Well, it's great to know that you always throw yourself into situations prepared, Aerie said.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

33 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Ninddle seized his chance and quietly followed Kara, staying on top of the plateaus

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stopped. He had heard something. He fueled with stormlight and waited for the other to run out, waiting on guard. He was also on the plateaus.

Amyra watched Rolen's sharp, precise movements as he tried to fight off Sage, Komadori, and Ezrium.

She crouched in her hidden enclosure in the chasms, near the perpendicularity. She took a breath and summoned her shardblade.

Are you ready? Aerie asked.

She lunged for Rolen's back, propelling herself into the middle of the battle. Her shoulder screamed in pain from her earlier injury, but she ignored the pain for now. Rolen was weakened. She would take her chance. He must die.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Amyra jumps to the ground, ducking underneath the axe and retreating a bit, giving some space between her, Rolen, Komodori, Ezrium and Sage.

She gets into a protective stance farther away from them, her heart racing.

That was close, Aerie said. Amyra detected some nervousness in her spren.

Yeah. Way too close. I felt the wind of axe over my head.

Leave, Aerie urged Amyra.

Not yet. Give me a second. I don't know why Komodori struck me-- I'm helping them.

@Silver Phantom

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Cthaelth leaps glides through the chasms, speeding towards the sounds of battle that echo throughout. Confused, she shrugs and chooses a side. "Hey!" She cries at Komadori. "Over here!" She falls into a battle stance, weaponless but graceful and ready to be a very annoying distraction.

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Amyra jumps to the ground, ducking underneath the axe and retreating a bit, giving some space between her, Rolen, Komodori, Ezrium and Sage.

She gets into a protective stance farther away from them, her heart racing.

That was close, Aerie said. Amyra detected some nervousness in her spren.

Yeah. Way too close. I felt the wind of axe over my head.

Leave, Aerie urged Amyra.

Not yet. Give me a second. I don't know why Komodori struck me-- I'm helping them.

@Silver Phantom

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Sorry, miss read that, thought you were attacking all of us.

“Sorry” Komadori says “was aiming for Rolen”

34 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

23 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Kaa's item is the only wildcard. If your opponent doesn't log on before the time runs out...well, you'll see. 

Rolen, good luck, just a warning though, there's a good chance you're about to die. I hope you go out well.

@Lightweaver2

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stopped. He had heard something. He fueled with stormlight and waited for the other to run out, waiting on guard. He was also on the plateaus.

“I don’t suppose you’ll just hand your item peacefully?” Ninddle says striding into view. 

haha no problem

almost accidentally killed me there

Amyra Ay nodded, with a hint of a smile as she approached the center of battle again.

She prepared herself, clutching the hilt of her shardblade tightly, and swung at Rolen once more, this time aiming for his upper leg.

@Silver Phantom @Canada Lover @Lightweaver2

Edited by Lotus Blossom