Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa looked at him. This bucket? No. He held out a hand. (For a handshake. Good to meet you. Let us not fight yet. I need a minute.

“Very well, whenever you’re ready” Ninddle replies, talking his hand. 

Pleased don’t just stab me under false pretenses. I’m fine with death in battle, just not cheap tricks.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

They were in a dark forest. Ninddle was surrounded by bodies.

let us talk.

“I have a friend who needs an item, but they can’t find the person who has it. Unless you can find some way to solve his problem, I need your item”.

Vision and I? I thought you had an honorblade, not a spren.”

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

They were in a dark forest. Ninddle was surrounded by bodies.

let us talk.

wait hold up have I forgotten the abilities of bondsmiths? Because as far as I know, you can't just randomly go to a forest.

4 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Komadori stumbles loosing concentration on the stone. He then turn tries to tackle Cthaelth

Cthaelth rolls out of the way, creating an illusion of darkness around Komadori and moves towards Rolen.

@Silver Phantom

Edited by The Sibling

TO THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY FIGHTING: None of you will be coming away from the fights you're a part of uninjured. You can decide how badly, but you will all be injured. Also, at least 1 person must die in each of the current fights. You decide who, and you decide if there will be more, but these are the expectations for the fights. If you don't meet them, we'll have to intervene and say someone dies, which I don't really want to do, so...

someone die.

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

TO THOSE WHO ARE CURRENTLY FIGHTING: None of you will be coming away from the fights you're a part of uninjured. You can decide how badly, but you will all be injured. Also, at least 1 person must die in each of the current fights. You decide who, and you decide if there will be more, but these are the expectations for the fights. If you don't meet them, we'll have to intervene and say someone dies, which I don't really want to do, so...

someone die.

Technically, Me and Kaa aren't fighting yet, but if we do then I'll keep that in mind.

4 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Rolen, anticipating this attack even though he can’t see it, swings his second Shardblade up in a large arc that slices through Bob’s arm. The Shardagger still takes Rolen in the shoulder, forcing him to drop Novel. Rolen, drawing from the perpendicularity, forces Stormlight into his shoulder, healing it. At the same time, he soulcasts an enormous boulder above Bob, and jumps out of the way, Shardblade swinging at the area he’d just been, making sure Bob doesn’t get out that way.

Bob heals his arm—too bad of an injury to ignore. He then just stands under the boulder, not even attempting to get out of the way.

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

A red haze seems to come over Komadori eye “I most keep the momentum”

he swings the axe at Ezrium

@Canada Lover

Sage, healing his broken arm, jumps in between Ezrium and Komadori with a shardshield, protecting Ezrium from the attack.

“You’re storming welcome!” He said to Ezrium.