Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"YO DIMWIT" and ryn-spirit goes straight through eddie. "i forgot i cant do that anymore- not until he's DEAD at least"

Nope. Sorry Raven, I love u, but once the end starts, Eddie’s gonna just dissolve you and Red. Sorry.

Bob stays quiet, working on whatever he’s scratching on the ground. 

Bob! Living says.

“What?”

I’m boooooooored. Could you kill someone? Please? You know how much I love murder.

No, Living, we are not killing anyone for a while.”

3 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

For now that works great, but when things start actually happening we want to finish with just the living tributes.

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

All good!! I'm going to be gone a lot of tomorrow too, so no worries.

I honestly really don't care. I was just wondering to plan my schedule, like if I should constantly check this today or tomorrow. I kind of want it to keep going for a long time, but I'm intrigued to see what the game makers have planned in the finale.

Edited by Canada Lover

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

I think we’ll keep going, but it’ll be slow because I’ll be off most of the day, and Elan too, and I think also Lotus, so…we’ll just take it nice and slow.

Ignoring the rest of her entourage, Eddie walked to the middle of the arena, where the ground raised slightly under her. “Children!” She called again, “Come to Mother!” All the tributes suddenly feel an unnatural urge to walk towards her. Cassian does not.

"Cassian, run." Ezrium hissed. He tried to resist and break free, but Eddie was too strong. He decided to drop his bow and quiver on the ground in case Cassian needed it later.

What are you doing? Where are we going? Vybre asked.

I don't know? I'm not in control somehow...?

Well make it stop!

I can't! It appears someone is controlling my body against my will.

Ezrium seemed to be in some sort of trance. However, he didn't take the illusion down, meaning no one could tell it was him except for Cassian and Red, who were also still hidden.

Anyone can try and convince me otherwise, like Sage's sprint or spren, or Cassian, or Ryn. You can pick the bow and quiver up later so Cassian isn't completely defenseless if you want.

@The Honorable One @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by Canada Lover

Sixteen Bobs stand up, brushing away the things they drew

48 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Ignoring the rest of her entourage, Eddie walked to the middle of the arena, where the ground raised slightly under her. “Children!” She called again, “Come to Mother!” All the tributes suddenly feel an unnatural urge to walk towards her. Cassian does not.

in the ground, and all summon their Sharddarts at once (though of course only one can actually do anything). They walk towards Eddie, and bows their heads as one.

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

4 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

"Cassian, run." Ezrium hissed. He tried to resist and break free, but Eddie was too strong.

What are you doing? Where are we going? Vybre asked.

I don't know? I'm not in control somehow...?

Well make it stop!

I can't! It appears someone is controlling my body against my will.

Ezrium seemed to be in some sort of trance. However, he didn't take the illusion down, meaning no one could tell it was him except for Cassian and Red, who were also still hidden.

@The Honorable One @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @TheRavenHasLanded

“But you’ll be okay- right-“ he sees them start to get pulled and he jumps. 

Cassian’s eyes go wide and bolts away trying to get to the edge of the arena, pulling the chicken with him.

She’s here.

He doesn’t dare look at them though, he doesn’t know his father is there. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19
Forgot my best buddy the shard chicken <3

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Ninddle starts walking towards her, confused by what’s happening. He keeps his shield up as he prepares for whatever’s going to happen next. 

Ezrium tried to stop, but his legs were not responding. He didn't know what Eddie was going to do to him, or the others. He watched Cassian run, glad that the boy would get some distance from Eddie. He knew that Red would protect Cassian. He hoped Eddie wouldn't make him fight. He didn't like fighting. He sadly looked ahead as Eddie was getting closer. He promised himself no matter what, he wouldn't harm Cassian or the other contestants.

Finally, he stopped. He had started kneeling in front of Eddie.

Edited by Canada Lover

Suddenly the edges of the arena shoot up, the ground flying up into gigantic walls. Slowly it starts closing in. 

The roof of the arena begins to dim. As the walls build up the light on the sides get closed off and the top is all that casts light. Lightning and thunder sounds on the sky, and the sun starts to darken. Out of nowhere what looks like a star pops out and focuses a spotlight like beam on Eddie. 

The tributes have come to one knee before the risen platform Eddie stands on. 

Cassians invisible shield starts to fray and he gasps as the sides start closing in. There is no escape.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly the edges of the arena shoot up, the ground flying up into gigantic walls. Slowly it starts closing in. 

The roof of the arena begins to dim. As the walls build up the light on the sides get closed off and the top is all that casts light. Lightning and thunder sounds on the sky, and the sun starts to darken. Out of nowhere what looks like a star pops out and focuses a spotlight like beam on Eddie. 

Cassians invisible shield starts to fray and he gasps as the sides start closing in. There is no escape.

This ought to be good.

40 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Are we allowed to break free of the trance? Or is this part of your master plan and we shouldn't break free?