Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

35 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie nods. “I know. I know. I am the villain, and I always will be. But you see…without a villain to fight, a hero is nothing. Heroes are not born, they’re made, and I have built you, built all of you. I have made you, created you, changed you, in my arena. My home. Does that not make me your mother? Do I not have the right to a family of my own?” Eddie smiles softly, then shakes her head. “Ah, but it doesn’t matter. Children never understand how much they need the pain. How they never grow without it. I’ll be your villain, my dear, but if you insist on being the hero…I have one last lesson to teach you. Sometimes, the heroes lose.” She stretches out a hand, and a blaze of light shoots out of it towards Ezrium.

Eddie’s lips curl into a sneer and she grabs her knife before Cassian can reach it. “Your son is going to die, Anan, and you can’t do anything about it.”

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie brought the knife closer to Cassy’s neck. “Are you ready to die, little boy?”

@SmilingPanda19

Anansi feels the tears run off his face but he doesn't care.

"PLEASE- PLEASE NO- PLEASE- I'LL DO ANYTHING- PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM FROM ME- HE IS ALL I HAVE- I'LL DO ANYTHING- GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT-"

Cassian feels tears well up himself. He starts to cry, his whimpers echoing.

"No Miss Eddie..." He whispers ever so quietly.

15 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

Me too. Congrats on Awakened Object. I think that is pretty much just from the past 15 posts, lol.

Ezrium stood up. He couldn't let this happen.

"I don't care if I die. Just spare the kid's life." He spoke to Eddie. To everyone else "Honor is not dead. You can still make a difference. You can still save a life. Stand with me now, and have honor. Please. Alone, we will die horribly. But together, we will die bravely. It's your choice. I know you are not all as bad as Eddie thinks you are. So I am giving you a choice. Do what you wish. But you know where I stand." And finally to Cassian "I have failed you Cassian. I'm sorry."

POV: Me giving a big speech about how we should save a kid.

Everyone else except for Red: No thanks!

@Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19

Edited by Canada Lover

55 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Ninddle charges at the Bobs, Shardshield raised @Ravenclawjedi42

The Bobs throw their Sharddarts at once which become one in midair. That one, real, Sharddart goes right over Ninddle’s shield and hits his face.

1 minute ago, The Honorable One said:

I know! The Hunger Games needed a Cassian.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"PLEASE- PLEASE NO- PLEASE- I'LL DO ANYTHING- PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM FROM ME- HE IS ALL I HAVE- I'LL DO ANYTHING- GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT-"

tmp.gif

Guy's I'm both happy crying and sad crying. This is so fun. I can't believe people actually feel emotions for my characters, I don't usually get a reaction when I show people in real life. I just wanted to let you guys know that you all have made me really happy over this character. 

You did an amazing job! This has been one of the funnest parts of my life for the last little while! And yeah, pretty sure I went from bridgeman to noble-blooded to awakened object in like 10 minutes.

Also, Cassy can't die. We're really just gonna let it end like the Hunger Games would normally? Something is different about this! Make it different!

Edited by [Redacted]

34 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

The Bobs throw their Sharddarts at once which become one in midair. That one, real, Sharddart goes right over Ninddle’s shield and hits his face.

Ninddle ducks behind his shield and keeps advancing trying to get close.

Yeah, I’m with Raven. The hunger games need a Victor 

39 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Eddie ignores Cassian and looks straight into Anansi’s eyes. “Will you die in his place?”

Hate me or love me, I will write my stories and you cannot stop me.