Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Gamemaker Call

Anansi listens to Elan's proposal and nods. 

"Yes... yes... that should do, that should be successful."

Anansi looks up and across the room, ignoring Eddies rant entirely. 

"One moment, I'll get my boy." He sets down the phone and stands up, walking over to Cassian who is struggling to carry a microwave into the room. 

"Okay- Eddie wants to talk to you-" He heaves up the microwave across the room.

"But the micro-"

"Just forget the microwave and go pick up the phone will yuh?" He sets the microwave onto the counter. Cassian runs over and picks up the phone close to his ear. 

"Hello?"

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Suddenly there is a giant SKCCCRRRRRRR around the arena. The earth shudders and then begins widening. Each chasm is twice as wide now.

Meanwhile the gamemakers on call: *giggling with excitement* Giant chasms-

10 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"We should most likely find some fresh food or water." Ezrium realized.

Komadori points towards that pit he made that had fill a little bit with water. “Give it an hour or two and we can scoop the crem of the top as for food we will just have to see what’s out there.”

Komadori starts climbing the cliff upwards and he then looks of to his spren Noko “hey can you go scout a little bit, see if you can find either food or Sharp”

Noko replies “sure what do i get out of it?”

“Your a ball of light that I pulled from the realm of thought. What could you possible need? Just go.” Said Komadori 

Noko, dispite not having any eye, rolles her eyes and leaves

2 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

[Redacted] dives for the door and hopes that the blades will miss-he thought that perhaps he was with an honorable crew but apparently no one makes room for good men here.

All good

Worn transforms into a hooked stick and Flylf grabs Red by the ankle, tripping him.

@[Redacted], @The Honorable One

34 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Gamemaker Call

Anansi listens to Elan's proposal and nods. 

"Yes... yes... that should do, that should be successful."

Anansi looks up and across the room, ignoring Eddies rant entirely. 

"One moment, I'll get my boy." He sets down the phone and stands up, walking over to Cassian who is struggling to carry a microwave into the room. 

"Okay- Eddie wants to talk to you-" He heaves up the microwave across the room.

"But the micro-"

"Just forget the microwave and go pick up the phone will yuh?" He sets the microwave onto the counter. Cassian runs over and picks up the phone close to his ear. 

"Hello?"

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue

Eddie hisses. “I don’t want to talk to the brat, Anan! I don’t know why you keep this scum around. The least you can do is keep him where I can blissfully pretend he doesn’t exist.”

Gamemaker Call

Cassian giggles over the phone looking over at Anansi who is walking over. He is scrunched up on his dads chair, sitting on the armrest. 

"Miss Eddie!" He has a squeaky high pitched squeal.

"You remember me!" He is completely oblivious to the hurtful tone of how she talks. He slides down in the chair to the seat, hugging his knees.

"I missed you, you know. Dad! Didn't I miss Miss Eddie?!" His voice screeches through the phone when he yells because of how close he is to the phone.

"Yes you did pumpkin, now stop yelling." He mumbles the next part. "Old lady's ears are about to pop out."

"When will I get to see you again Miss Eddie?" He flips onto his back on the chair, his legs up in the air against the back. 

@Edema Rue

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Gamemaker Call

Cassian giggles over the phone looking over at Anansi who is walking over. He is scrunched up on his dads chair, sitting on the armrest. 

"Miss Eddie!" He has a squeaky high pitched squeal.

"You remember me!" He is completely oblivious to the hurtful tone of how she talks. He slides down in the chair to the seat, hugging his knees.

"I missed you, you know. Dad! Didn't I miss Miss Eddie?!" His voice screeches through the phone when he yells because of how close he is to the phone.

"Yes you did pumpkin, now stop yelling." He mumbles the next part. "Old lady's ears are about to pop out."

"When will I get to see you again Miss Eddie?" He flips onto his back on the chair, his legs up in the air against the back. 

@Edema Rue

Hmmmmm