Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Gamemaker Call

Cassian giggles over the phone looking over at Anansi who is walking over. He is scrunched up on his dads chair, sitting on the armrest. 

"Miss Eddie!" He has a squeaky high pitched squeal.

"You remember me!" He is completely oblivious to the hurtful tone of how she talks. He slides down in the chair to the seat, hugging his knees.

"I missed you, you know. Dad! Didn't I miss Miss Eddie?!" His voice screeches through the phone when he yells because of how close he is to the phone.

"Yes you did pumpkin, now stop yelling." He mumbles the next part. "Old lady's ears are about to pop out."

"When will I get to see you again Miss Eddie?" He flips onto his back on the chair, his legs up in the air against the back. 

@Edema Rue

“Ideally, never,” she mutters, then hangs up.

9 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

It is! I love it!!

10 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Nah, first death gonna be you.

Edited by Edema Rue

2 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Ninddle starts breathing in stormlight and inducing the Diamond for later use. He discusses what to do about the pins with Javek, Rayan and Eya

"My opponent is Sage. What does... she? I don't know who this is... look like? Does anyone know?"

Limited amount of time on the Internet, so am I super duper late?

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aekalohan was in district 8. Yeah. Amazing life

OY HIGHSTORMS OVER SOMEONE COME KILL AEKALOHAN

@Authorspren Eddie’s voice whispers to you, “The highstorm is over, and easy prey is nearby…give me blood and prove your worth.”

The phone rings and Cassian looks at it, wiggling up out of the chair. 

"Daddy, Miss Eddie hung up. I think she was tired." He walks over handing Anansi the phone and walking into his side. Anansi puts his arm around his son and messes his hair up a bit with his hand. 

"I think its about bedtime for you too buddy." He hangs up the call and crouches down to Cassian's level. 

"No, I don't think so." He smiles.

"You don't think so?" He pokes him in the shoulder and Cassian giggles.

"Nope, I don't think so."

"Well what if I told you I know so?" He heaves Cassian up into his arms, he might be twelve but he won't let his baby boy grow up, never. He will stay young and innocent forever and ever. 

"I would call you a liar." He doesn't resist and just hugs Anansi's shoulder. 

"Daddy would never lie to you, you know that right?" He walks him to his room, setting him down on his bed. Cassian was already in his pajamas this whole time, its a half hour pass his bedtime now. 

"I know." He crawls under the covers of his warm comfortable bed. 

"And you know Daddy loves you very much, right?"

"Yes, I do." Anansi kisses his forehead. 

"Then you should be able to sleep well tonight. Remember those two things and everything seems so much less scary." He smiles at him and Cassian smiles back.

"Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight Son."

"I love you to the moon and back." Anansi turns off the light with a flick and walks to the door.

"I love you to pieces." 

Anansi walks back over to the phone, sitting down in his chair he dials Eddies number quickly calling, waiting for her to pick up. He taps his fingers on the arm of the chair, his face going from a smile to a blank frown as if set in stone. 

@Edema Rue

Edited by SmilingPanda19

As the Highstorm ends, a bucket flies into Bob’s cave.

It’s dooooooone! And I tell you, that was the most boring part of my life. And I’ve loved for a long time. So can I pour this all over you now?

”No.” Bob says decidedly. “I need some way to carry the water…” Bob starts looking through the cave for any sort of plant, living or dead.

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Anansi walks back over to the phone, sitting down in his chair he dials Eddies number quickly calling, waiting for her to pick up. He taps his fingers on the arm of the chair, his face going from a smile to a blank frown as if set in stone. 

@Edema Rue

Eddie picks up the phone. There’s the sound of her typing in the background. “What?” She snaps. 

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

As the Highstorm ends, a bucket flies into Bob’s cave.

It’s dooooooone! And I tell you, that was the most boring part of my life. And I’ve loved for a long time. So can I pour this all over you now?

”No.” Bob says decidedly. “I need some way to carry the water…” Bob starts looking through the cave for any sort of plant, living or dead.

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

There doesn’t seem to be any plants.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie picks up the phone. There’s the sound of her typing in the background. “What?” She snaps. 

There doesn’t seem to be any plants.

Bob sighs and pulls out his blanket, still warm. He experimentally tries pouring a drop of water on it to see if it soaks through, or if the blanket is waterproof.

Anansi grunts, its clear it is not Cassian. "What the hell Eddie?" He stands up out of his chair, shoving his free hand into his pocket, anger boiling inside of him. So many things he could be stressing about, yet he can't seem to get his mind off this little instance. 

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Bob sighs and pulls out his blanket, still warm. He experimentally tries pouring a drop of water on it to see if it soaks through, or if the blanket is waterproof.

It soaks through.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Anansi grunts, it’s clear it is not Cassian. "What the hell Eddie?" He stands up out of his chair, shoving his free hand into his pocket, anger boiling inside of him. So many things he could be stressing about, yet he can't seem to get his mind off this little instance. 

The typing stops. Even though Anan can’t see it, Eddie grins. “What did I do?” She asks, sounding so perfectly confused it can’t be genuine. “Did I let the highstorm go too long? I agree, I think it needs to be shorter next time, I’m terribly sorry about that.”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

It soaks through.

The typing stops. Even though Anan can’t see it, Eddie grins. “What did I do?” She asks, sounding so perfectly confused it can’t be genuine. “Did I let the highstorm go too long? I agree, I think it needs to be shorter next time, I’m terribly sorry about that.”

Yo can my dude die from the highstorm? Yes?

I love being evil.  (Playing evil- well- Y O U K N O W W H A T I M E A N -)

I literally grinned when I saw this and thought: Eddie your so evil- its so brilliantly wonferful-

"You know what I'm talking about Eddie." His tone changes, its very clear he is irritated about this. If anything he is more than irritated, he is furious.