Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Amyra Ay looked around. Damn it.

She quickly crouched down to the hot sand quickly as an arrow sailed over her head.

She shoved her gift into her pocket and sprinted through the chasm, going through unknown, smaller corridors until she found a clear area, without any other tributes or animals. It was open on both sides, allowing an immediate escape if needed. She couldn't be cornered. No one was in sight. She looked up at the intimidating cliffs around her.

Okay, I guess we're doing this.

She rolled her eyes and found an area that sloped a bit more than the rest. She grasped the ledges and pulled herself up, climbing to reach higher ground.

Food. I need to find food, water, and my allies. 

@Justice_Magician @Channelknight Fadran @Canada Lover

I'd be fine with an alliance with Wren, btw.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

14 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

"I have a canteen if anyone needs it!" [Redacted] says as everyone else runs off. He sits down and takes a sip, silently observing the chaos.

Flylf hears someone nearby call out about a canteen. Water sounds nice. She makes her way towards the fellow, still keeping track of her surroundings just in case.

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn, thinking he's safe, starts spider-climbing up.

Wren looks up, intimidated by how far up they would have to climb in order to get to the top. why was Ryn even going up there? it's one of the easiest ways to be killed. Originally, Wren was following him because they thought that he looked like he knew what he was doing, but now, Wren was second-guessing themself.

ty, Lotus! Wren is currently chasing after Ryn (@TheRavenHasLanded's character) , so if you wanna chase after Wren as well, feel free to do so. Wren is about to climb up to a cliff (at least, that's what I'm assuming that Ryn is climbing) to follow Ryn and attempt to form an alliance. If you hurry, you could probably catch up to them and tell them you're willing to be allies with them.

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

. Birds fly into the sky, huge beasts rush off into the chasms,

you mean chickens

Sharp turned and ran down the nearest chasm, searching for his squire. @Channelknight Fadran

As he ran he looked for small pebbles and stones on the ground.

do we have a starting amount of stormlight or nah

1 minute ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharp turned and ran down the nearest chasm, searching for his squire. @Channelknight Fadran

Nah.

You can get some from the perpendicularity, and there are other ways we’ve provided too…

2 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

No but you have the weird magic perpendicularity that's basically an unending well of stormlight when you're near it, and...well, you'll figure it out.

oopsy ninja'd

3 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Ninddle glances around at his fellow tributes then darts out to grab his gift and runs into a chasm where he saw some edible animals go, looking back to make sure he isn't followed. 

Rayan runs after Ninndle, wishing she had formed an alliance earlier. "I don't want to kill you!" she yells.

29 minutes ago, S. Stormy said:

Rayan runs after Ninndle, wishing she had formed an alliance earlier. "I don't want to kill you!" she yells.

Finally noticing that Rayan has been following him for an awkwardly long time, Ninddle turns around. “Hello, do you want to help me investigate this cave?”