Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

15 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Wren tries to leap over the swinging blade, but they were a tad bit too slow. there was a large gash in the side of the lower half of Wren's leg. For a moment, Wren stops moving, and then realized that there was blood. a lot of it, Wren looks down at their leg and sees the blood. "Oh crap..." Wren stumbles, tripping on a rock and falling backwards.

"Hello?" a voice echos throughout the cliffs.

@Lotus Blossom

Hey, can you see my character's writing so that way I totally have more influence on the events? Thanks

Just now, shortcake said:

"Uh, I'm Wren-" they say, wincing in pain immediately after. Wren didn't know how bad it was, and they didn't want to look, either. They hated the sight of blood, making it even harder for them to be a part of the Hunger Games. Why did my name have to be the one that was drawn...

Suddenly the screens narrow to the few people he was talking to and he could see more clearly. 
“Woah… mister what’s going on…” He is trying to figure out how to help the screen people. 

20 minutes ago, shortcake said:

Wren tries to leap over the swinging blade, but they were a tad bit too slow. there was a large gash in the side of the lower half of Wren's leg. For a moment, Wren stops moving, and then realized that there was blood. a lot of it, Wren looks down at their leg and sees the blood. "Oh crap..." Wren stumbles, tripping on a rock and falling backwards.

This is my only time, Amyra thought, I need to take it. Now.

Amyra lunged forward and grabbed onto Wren's pocket knife, clutching it tightly before pulling it free from Wren's grasp. The blade of the pocket knife cut into Amyra's palm, but the pain was numbing.

She held the pocket knife up, victorious, for no real reason. Perhaps, to show the gamemakers. Then, she hid it in her clothing, alongside her seeds.

Yay, we did it! I was doubting your capability there for a second, Aerie teased, in a light and cheery tone.

Amyra was too tired for a response. She looked down at Wren's bloody leg, and felt a shock of regret for what she did. She was a Windrunner after all.

So she leaned down and offered Wren a hand to help them up.

Aa! No! You're helping your oponent? How stupid are you? Aerie said with a sense of urgency. Amyra ignored the spren.

"I'm... sorry."

Cassy sits back. “…mister I don’t like liars…” His smile drops. This was suddenly scaring and overwhelming him, everyone was too busy in the Gamemaker HQ to notice that a little boy was on the edge of panicking.

@[Redacted] @shortcake @Cinnamon

"Neither do I. I'm sorry that whoever your parents are lied to you. It shouldn't be like this, but it is." 

It shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't be here. Neither should he. None of us should be here.

Edited by [Redacted]

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He start’s hyperventilating, his breathing sounding over the whole arena. He curls up in his chair. He didn’t know how to help the screen people. “Mister…. Mister….”

"Hey, calm down, calm down. It's okay. What did you say your name was?" Amyra whispered into her mic, trying to soothe the boy. "Take a few deep breaths, okay? Who's your dad?"

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

"Hey, calm down, calm down. What did you say your name was?" Amyra whispered into her mic, trying to soothe the boy. "Who's your dad?"

He tries to take deep breaths. “I’m Cassian, but my daddy calls me Cassy.” He sniffles a little. “My daddy’s name is An-an-si bon-sw-ear.” He sounds it out so he doesn’t mess it up. “But miss Eddie calls him Anan.”

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He tries to take deep breaths. “I’m Cassian, but my daddy calls me Cassy.” He sniffles a little. “My daddy’s name is An-an-si bon-sw-ear.” He sounds it out so he doesn’t mess it up. “But miss Eddie calls him Anan.”

Fen chokes on her air. “Gak! Anasi Bonswear? Are— are you sure?”

Amyra felt her breath catch. Her stomach dropped a bit when she heard who's kid he was. She talked very slowly and carefully back into the mic.

"Okay, Cassy. Are you alright? Where is your daddy right now?"

She was walking on fire. Any wrong step, and she'd be dead.

This was the child of a gamemaker.

2 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Sorry… I didn’t mean to interrupt I was just making sure the people who weren’t fighting were not bored-

He stays silent a moment. “I’m okay… I haven’t seen daddy in a while… “ he watches the screens, he sees the people up close on the camera, the ones he is talking to. “You’re miss Amyra right… and miss Fen?” He points to screen even though they can’t see. 

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Fen breathed did this kid know who his dad was, what they were? Presumably not if he was calling them the ‘screen people’ If this was how she was feeling Fen couldn’t imagine how rattled the kid would be. “Yeah, Fen, that’s me. Are you okay…Cassy?”

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He stays silent a moment. “I’m okay… I haven’t seen daddy in a while… “ he watches the screens, he sees the people up close on the camera, the ones he is talking to. “You’re miss Amyra right… and miss Fen?” He points to screen even though they can’t see. 

Amyra spoke back in a sweet, calming voice.

"Yes, my name is Amyra. What are you doing on the microphone, Cassy? Are you tired? Have you had enough to eat?"

Cassy nods, his voice is generally a bit squeaky. “Yes… I’m okay. I’m not tired. Daddy hasn’t come to put me to bed, I have eaten enough too.” He looks up at the cameras. “Where are you?” He whispers. “I saw all the cool colors and then this thing popped out and the screen people started to talk to me…. Someone needed help…”