Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Ezrium raced after where Ninndle and Kaa had gone off to, hoping to survive the next few hours.

i think it's an inside joke.

also, I'm so sorry, y'all, but i'm to annoyed right now to be able to write, so I'll respond in a bt. plus, General Conference starts in a few minutes.

Along Ezrium's journey's he found Kelni, bleeding out.

"I don't want to hurt you, all I want is the pin. I will heal you if you give it to me." Ezrium warned.

"Here, take it. We both no I am in no shape to win this fight." Kelni handed over the bag of bread.

"Thank you," Ezrium healed Kelni, as he does not break promises.

"I wish you well," Kelni ran off.

"Well, I guess there is nothing else really to do," Ezrium was grateful that he had gotten both pins he needed to survive.

Channelknight Fadran messaged me in a pm, and told me it was okay to kill his character, but I don't like killing.

How did this start like three days ago, and it already has 1,010 posts and 41 pages... Not gonna lie, I'm starting to get attached to the characters now and I kind of feel sad when they die.

Edited by Canada Lover

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Channelknight Fadran messaged me in a pm, and told me it was okay to kill his character, but I don't like killing.

Rolen will kill him if he needs to die. Or if Rolen finds him. (After recovering from the fight, that might take a little bit.

Rolen hits the ground hard, Stormlight protecting him from most of the fall damage, but storms it hurt! His entire right leg was dead from the Shardblade wound, but he had enough Stormlight to heal it and his other wounds, with a very small amount left over in his gemstone. He’d fallen too far from the perpendicularity to draw Stormlight from it. He crawled a bit farther away, then used his last bit of Stormlight to cast an illusion of a Highstorm-thrown stone around himself. There, he finally slept.

18 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Along Ezrium's journey's he found Kelni, bleeding out.

"I don't want to hurt you, all I want is the pin. I will heal you if you give it to me." Ezrium warned.

"Here, take it. We both no I am in no shape to win this fight." Kelni handed over the bag of bread.

"Thank you," Ezrium healed Kelni, as he does not break promises.

"I wish you well," Kelni ran off.

"Well, I guess there is nothing else really to do," Ezrium was grateful that he had gotten both pins he needed to survive.

Okay, sounds good. Fen is Cinnamon, but it’s ok for him to be inactive because time zones.

hehe I’m getting attached too.

Edited by Edema Rue

Sage, for now just focus on getting Kaa’s item, and we’ll talk more when the pins go BOOM.

And also…

CONTESTANTS! We are down to our top 10 (technically 9, but shhhhh) (I think it’s 9, if I’m wrong please correct me) And this means friend and family interviews!!!! (yes I know I know it’s usually top 8, but y’know what Eddie’s bored) Please PM me family members/friends and things you’d like them to say! I’ll then compile them into a big, entertaining thing that Eddie does. If you don’t get me something in the next 4ish hours, she’ll make fun of you and say you have no friends. 

@Ravenclawjedi42 @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @The Honorable One @Lightweaver2 @Lotus Blossom @Cinnamon @Justice_Magician @shortcake @Canada Lover @Lord Spirit

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yeah, that's totally fine. Sorry, I wanted to do stuff... but school and XC and life happened and I had no time. Now I don't have to feel bad about not doing anything! Goodbye, Rayan. Now I can use your personality for something else.

Edited by S. Stormy

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

What a happens if I simply…give my bucket to someone?

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ