Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Bob immediately uses illumination on himself, making it look like he doesn’t exist. He starts climbing a cliff, looking for a cave.

He finds one. It’s glowing slightly.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Rolen chills in his shelter, trying to see if he can soulcast breathable air from little pieces of stone. The air isn’t poisonous at least.

He can, but it’s inefficient and takes enough Stormlight that he can’t maintain it for long; essentially, he’s soulcasting each breath.

TRIBUTES!! IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY IN A SHELTER, GET TO ONE. THE STORM WILL HIT VERY VERY SOON, AND IF YOU DIE BECAUSE OFNTHE STORM THATLL BE DEPRESSING FOR EVERYONE

ALSO

SOMEONE DIE

8 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Wren returned to Sage, and told them what she'd heard.

"Storms. I need shelter." He paused. "I have an idea. Stay close to me." Altair stood up and approached the diamond hut, hands held in the air.

"I come in peace! I simply need a place to stay in the storm."

@Experience @[Redacted]

5 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

"Wonderful! Come on in! Would you like some water?" [Redacted] holds up his canteen, then glances at Flylf. "Or I guess I should ask you if he can come in. Can he?"

@Experience @The Honorable One

Flylf is about to agree with Red, and then hears a voice in the hut. 

She glances at Red. "What do we do?"

3 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

[Redacted] pokes the man with his canteen. "There. I fought him. I love this job!" He holds up the canteen again. "Really though, do you want some water?"

@Experience

Edited by [Redacted]
I hid the original post for continuity reasons, now it makes sense.

Just now, Experience said:

Flylf hesitates. She didn't want to fight them. And alliances would be helpful.

"Alright, comeon in."

Eddie’s voice hisses through the hut again. “You will all suffer…”

Ezrium looked around him as the games started. He eyed each of the other opponents cynically, debating on which he could trust. He had to be careful not to get killed. He quickly grabbed the parachute that fell before him and ran off in one direction up a curvy path, hoping none would follow. It was crucial that he found allies in these deathly games before he found something. Or worse: something found him.

Once he judged he was a safe distance away, he started deciding his game plan. He needed allies he could trust not to kill him any chance they got. He got to the top of the curvy path and saw a storm coming.

"I need to find shelter" he decided, but he quickly noticed the water filling the chasm.

"Well that's never good." Ezrium decided to open his package to see if there was something useful in there.

"Well, here goes nothing." He held his breath and opened the package, bracing himself for the worst.

In the sky a blue hologram of Anansi appears with a loud gong. He clears his throat, running his hand through his hair. 

"As you all may have noticed, your gifts arrived! I sent you a personal hologram before you were placed into the arena telling you what you git was. Since this appears to be so bland.... *clears throat* I will now announce what everyone got."

*In the sky appears a hologram beside him showing everyone*

A bucket - Kaa (District 1)

Bow and Quiver (Ten arrows provided) - Ezrium (District 2)

Gas Mask - Fen - Fylf (District 3)

Small Water Canteen - [Redacted] (District 4)

Flashlight (two batteries) - Oradin (District 5)

Small pouch of gunpowder - Rayan - Ninddle (District 6)

Dull hatchet - Kamadori - Ryn (District 7)

Warm blanket - Bob - Aekelohanar (District 8)

Small loaf of bread - Sharp - Kelni (District 9)

Small pocket knife  - Rolen - Wren (District 10)

Small pouch of sunflower seeds - Amyra Ay (District 11)

One explosive ball - Sage (District 12)

*Anansi grins from ear to ear*

"Now that everyone is very aware of what everyone has I have a little secret for you." *He holds up a pin*

"Everyone was given a district pin and it was put into your suit. It is unable to be removed so don't try." *He then holds up a pocket knife* 

"Each one of your items is your life line. " *drops the pocket knife* "Whoops-" *The pin pops and turns to dust* 

"What we didn't tell you is that your pin contains a special formula us game makers like to call "Hunger Juice." This Hunger Juice is stuck within your pin and when it explodes it disappears. Every single predatory animal in this arena hates hunger juice... but if your hunger juice dissappears... your dead meat." He snickers.

"Now that you understand that VERY IMPORTANT concept... time to have some fun. The reason I'm telling you this is because if your item is taken your hunger juice explodes... and the only way for your item to get taken is for someone to take it...."

"Now you may be wondering, Mr. Oh Great Handsome and Wonderful Anansi why would they take my precious item? I have your answer. In exactly 24 hours your pin will explode. IIIIIIIIFFFF you do not get your competitors item. Half of you will be subject to the predators, the other half will not. That is up to you." He sets his things down and looks at the hologram. "Here is your assigned competitors. You must have both your item and your opponents by the end of the 24 hour period in order to keep your Hunger Juice."

Kaa VS Fen

Ezrium VS Kelni 

Rayan VS Sage

Amyra Ay VS Wren

Kamadori VS Sharp 

Ninddle VS Ryn 

Flyf VS [Redacted]

Bob VS Oradin

Aekelohanar VS Rolen

You must steal their opponents item while keeping their own till the end of the 24 hour period or your pin will explode. 

Anansi Bonswear, Over and Out.

Edited by SmilingPanda19
Sorry, forgot Rolen XD

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

In the sky a blue hologram of Anansi appears with a loud gong. He clears his throat, running his hand through his hair. 

"As you all may have noticed, your gifts arrived! I sent you a personal hologram before you were placed into the arena telling you what you git was. Since this appears to be so bland.... *clears throat* I will now announce what everyone got."

*In the sky appears a hologram beside him showing everyone*

A bucket - Kaa (District 1)

Bow and Quiver (Ten arrows provided) - Ezrium (District 2)

Gas Mask - Fen - Fylf (District 3)

Small Water Canteen - [Redacted] (District 4)

Flashlight (two batteries) - Oradin (District 5)

Small pouch of gunpowder - Rayan - Ninddle (District 6)

Dull hatchet - Kamadori - Ryn (District 7)

Warm blanket - Bob - Aekelohanar (District 8)

Small loaf of bread - Sharp - Kelni (District 9)

Small pocket knife  - Rolen - Wren (District 10)

Small pouch of sunflower seeds - Amyra Ay (District 11)

One explosive ball - Sage (District 12)

*Anansi grins from ear to ear*

"Now that everyone is very aware of what everyone has I have a little secret for you." *He holds up a pin*

"Everyone was given a district pin and it was put into your suit. It is unable to be removed so don't try." *He then holds up a pocket knife* 

"Each one of your items is your life line. " *drops the pocket knife* "Whoops-" *The pin pops and turns to dust* 

"What we didn't tell you is that your pin contains a special formula us game makers like to call "Hunger Juice." This Hunger Juice is stuck within your pin and when it explodes it disappears. Every single predatory animal in this arena hates hunger juice... but if your hunger juice dissappears... your dead meat." He snickers.

"Now that you understand that VERY IMPORTANT concept... time to have some fun. The reason I'm telling you this is because if your item is taken your hunger juice explodes... and the only way for your item to get taken is for someone to take it...."

"Now you may be wondering, Mr. Oh Great Handsome and Wonderful Anansi why would they take my precious item? I have your answer. In exactly 24 hours your pin will explode. IIIIIIIIFFFF you do not get your competitors item. Half of you will be subject to the predators, the other half will not. That is up to you." He sets his things down and looks at the hologram. "Here is your assigned competitors. You must have both your item and your opponents by the end of the 24 hour period in order to keep your Hunger Juice."

Kaa VS Fen

Ezrium VS Kelni 

Rayan VS Sage

Amyra Ay VS Wren

Kamadori VS Sharp 

Ninddle VS Ryn 

Flyf VS [Redacted]

Bob VS Oradin

Aekelohanar you may assist or hurt anyone you like, you will not loose your pin unless your item gets stolen. 

The rest must steal their opponents item while keeping their own till the end of the 24 hour period or your pin will explode. 

Anansi Bonswear, Over and Out.

"Storms!" Sage swore.

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Kaa VS Fen

Ezrium VS Kelni 

Rayan VS Sage

Amyra Ay VS Wren

Kamadori VS Sharp 

Ninddle VS Ryn 

Flyf VS [Redacted]

Bob VS Oradin

Aekelohanar you may assist or hurt anyone you like, you will not loose your pin unless your item gets stolen. 

The rest must steal their opponents item while keeping their own till the end of the 24 hour period or your pin will explode. 

What about Rolen?

Hehe.

out of the floor a little speaker rumbles. 

"Oh, but don't forget. If you both don't complete the challenge both your pins will pop and you'll both be subject to the arenas predators..." A evil giggle comes from the speaker.

55 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

“They just… have buildings, this time around?”

"It's better then underground tunnels filled with killer vines."

Sharp didn't know why he said that, it just kind of came out.

13 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"If- if we eat the bread would the pins disappear? cause it can't be stolen if it's in our stomachs."

@Channelknight Fadran

gamemakers?

Edited by Justice_Magician

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

"It's better then underground tunnels filled with killer vines."

Sharp didn't know why he said that, it just kind of came out.

"If- if we eat the bread would the pins disappear? cause it can't be stolen if it's in our stomachs."

@Channelknight Fadran

Good question. For the food related object you can eat them, however they all came in little bags of carrying. You must hold onto those bags. Does that make sense? You can still use the item, but you must hold onto it or what it was carried in. 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

The bird cawed again, the sound echoing. It made a sharp turn, and immediately several feathers flew from its tail so quickly that Oradin didn’t even notice until one had already sliced his arm.

Oradin gasped in pain, healing his arm with Stormlight. That was when he realized a problem. "No spheres... that perpendicularity is my only source of Stormlight. Quill, don't take us too far away." He picked up the feather, surprised at how sharp it was. "Don't worry about running from the bird. It can fly faster than you can paddle. We need to defeat it." He raised his sword, waiting for a moment to strike.