Stormlit Hunger Games - RP

Edema Rue

9 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Ninddle knocks the spear away and charges Ezrium with his hammer

Yeah so it did happen, you grabbed him, Eddie grabbed him back and pulled out knives, sorry I was a little vague.

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

You have 2 hours. Otherwise we will flip a coin. Got it? 2 hours to complete this. We have been waiting several days to complete this and scheduling is tight. We need this done TONIGHT.

@Lord Spirit @Canada Lover

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Aww, Panda, be kind! I'd way rather have a good ending than a quick one. (that doesn't mean you guys can drag it out forever, but I value art over speed, so if it's worth it then I shall save you from the rabid scheduling panda.)

Edited by Edema Rue

25 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I had to put a schedule together this morning! That wasn't much fun and we have plans XD. Not trying to be mean, just trying to fit everything together so we get to do the things we want when we want to do them... and I'm organized so-

Ezrium's shard armour cracks even more. It wouldn't take much more before it would shatter. Stormlit bleeds out of the armour, which Ezrium absorbed, to fully heal himself. He decided to take a different approach. Using Stormlit, he made an illusion, making it seem like Ninddle was back home, with his friends and family.

"Ninddle, Rask is outside, he wants to play." Ninddle's mother rasped. Rask appeared at the doorway of Ninddle's home.

Okay,

Edited by Canada Lover