Shardblade Fanart

Rallohir

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

I love these. Could i get one? 

I'm a Lightweaver 

Sure, would you like it put some more input into it, or would you like me to throw some creative curveballs in of my own

50 minutes ago, TwinSouls said:

Could you make me one too?

I’m an Elsecaller

Yeah, same question as earlier, would you like it put some more input into it, or would you like me to throw some creative curveballs in of my own

1 hour ago, Rallohir said:

Sure, would you like it put some more input into it, or would you like me to throw some creative curveballs in of my own

I would love something less symetrical, maybe a single edged sword. Other than that, I'd love to see what you come up with!

18 hours ago, Rallohir said:

Yeah, same question as earlier, would you like it put some more input into it, or would you like me to throw some creative curveballs in of my own

If you could make it so that it’s symmetrical, and that it has some nonesensical symbols engraved on the blade, that would be great!

thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2024 at 6:32 AM, The Assasin In Red said:

Could you make a long, thin, slightly curved blade for an Edgedancer?

On 6/1/2024 at 4:19 PM, YouKnowYuno said:

hey, im a dustbringer. Do you think you could make a sword befitting? Similar to a double sided claymore maybe?

Yeah I can whip something up for both of you guys. It may take a bit cause I got finals stuff. Should take like 2 or 3 days.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I'm a windrunner I lant more of a longer sort of waving blade one sided with the other side having like sort of spikes of the back facing towards the hilt?

These are really good! If you’re still taking requests, can I have a dragon motif shardblade? I’ll use it as my profile picture until I stop procrastinating making my own.