The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Eh most of them might have eventually been persuaded to sell out to Athena."

She flops down keeping an eye on Eddie to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid or go charging in with a knife like the last time.

Eddie looks at the tigress. “Why do I feel like more of a prisoner with you than I ever have with Athena?”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie looks at the tigress. “Why do I feel like more of a prisoner with you than I ever have with Athena?”

"Perhaps because well...you'll find out soon enough."

The tigress nods her head and a portal opens back to show the three musketeers fighting against a horde of cultists.

"You certain you want to go back? I could give you your weapons back but what would be the point? Why do you want to fight for them?"

@Edema Rue

5 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The dagger is knocked from your hands by an irresistible force as the platypus spins and jabs you with its venomous ankle barbs. 

The barbs swipe, but hit only robe, tangling the platypus in it folds

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Perhaps because well...you'll find out soon enough."

The tigress nods her head and a portal opens back to show the three musketeers fighting against a horde of cultists.

"You certain you want to go back? I could give you your weapons back but what would be the point? Why do you want to fight for them?"

@Edema Rue

Eddie shrugs, looking at her (wet) boots. “I don’t—I mean—when someone saves your life, you don’t leave them to die. You just don’t, mate!”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shrugs, looking at her (wet) boots. “I don’t—I mean—when someone saves your life, you don’t leave them to die. You just don’t, mate!”

The tigresses eyes blaze with cold fury. "No one has ever saved mine except one, and he was murdered by Athena." 

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The robe tears, and the platypus rolls through it. He thrusts at his opponent from one side, while bringing his barbs towards them on the other.

He blocks the attack from one side, but is struck by the other, right in his empty eye socket, rendering the attack useless

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigresses eyes blaze with cold fury. "No one has ever saved mine except one, and he was murdered by Athena." 

Eddie shrugs again, then pulls off her boots and starts dumping water out of them. “I don’t know, mate, I don’t know, I just…I don’t wanna do it wrong, y’know?”

Yes this Eddie is now cyberpunk Australian.

Edited by Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shrugs again, then pulls off her boots and starts dumping water out of them. “I don’t know, mate, I don’t know, I just…I don’t wanna do it wrong, y’know?”

"No I really don't know," smirked the Tigress and she smacked Eddie back through the portal to the fight. 

Also Eddie can summon the thingies again now :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

the platypus shoot the blade toward the army of cultists, cutting many down. "You can't even beat a platypus in a fight? Pathetic." He floats the fallen dagger into the air and uses it to attack its former wielder.

I grab the platypus' leg, twisting it away from my eye socket and throwing as hard as I can, then immediately tuck and roll to dodge the fallen dagger

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Is there anything wrong with being an Australian?

Nope :lol: 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"No I really don't know," smirked the Tigress and she smacked Eddie back through the portal to the fight. 

“Tigress!” Eddie shouts. “This is why you have no friends!” Then she turns towards the fight and pulls out a pair of guns.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Tigress!” Eddie shouts. “This is why you have no friends!” Then she turns towards the fight and pulls out a pair of guns.

Rallohir looks up "GUNS, bro I brought a knife to a gun fight."

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

He rolls, coming back up to stand and prepares for more of a fight. "That's more like it."

A new dagger appears in Rallohir's hand, this one glowing and warping the air with the heat of its blade. 

"Who would've thought a platypus would be my most potent adversary"

He gets into stance, ready to fight

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

A new dagger appears in Rallohir's hand, this one glowing and warping the air with the heat of its blade. 

"Who would've thought a platypus would be my most potent adversary"

He gets into stance, ready to fight

The platypus charges, blade and dagger orbiting around him, eyes flashing as he jumped and slashed, slid and lunged, danced, outmaneuvering his opponent.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus charges, blade and dagger orbiting around him, eyes flashing as he jumped and slashed, slid and lunged, danced, outmaneuvering his opponent.

As the platypus' attack begins, relentlessly pounding on Rallohir's defenses, Rallohir uses his superheated blade to slice to floating sword in half, barely escaping the flashing metal of the semi-aquatic enemy