The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shoots his foot. “Tigress,” she snarls. “You know I hate killing people!”

"Kid you're gonna have to grow up sometime," Retorted Tigress. "Athena isn't going to just roll over and die for you. Tired of her chasing you? Well then you better DO something about it, kid!" 

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Kid you're gonna have to grow up sometime," Retorted Tigress. "Athena isn't going to just roll over and die for you. Tired of her chasing you? Well then you better DO something about it, kid!" 

Eddie snorted. Whatever.

You found this thread yet, Athena?

@Athena :)))

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The sword resists the heat, seemingly absorbing it. A shockwave bursts out from the blade, heat emanating in a short radius as well.

"BROOOO, that was my favorite cloak, how is that blade so strong" Huffed Rallohir, barely maintaining his defense

1 minute ago, Experience said:

"I'm...Exp. I thought I was supposed to be helping Eddie, but people keep taking her away, which makes it a lot harder."

"Better go chase after her then," smirked the tigress.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie snorted. Whatever.

"You’re going to be on the run for the rest of your life, kid," whispered the tigress. "I don’t want that for you, Rand didn't want that for you."

Just now, Rallohir said:

"BROOOO, that was my favorite cloak, how is that blade so strong" Huffed Rallohir, barely maintaining his defense

"Coming back as a platypus the size of a person's leg has to have some perks. The blade and telekinesis were among them." The platypus jumped over Rallohir, slashing with his barbs while maintaining his attack with the blades.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Better go chase after her then," smirked the tigress.

"You’re going to be on the run for the rest of your life, kid," whispered the tigress. "I don’t want that for you, Rand didn't want that for you."

EASY

DONT MAKE ME THINK ABOUT WHEEL OF TIME

Eddie snarls again and cuts off the mental connection. She looks at her gun.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Coming back as a platypus the size of a person's leg has to have some perks. The blade and telekinesis were among them." The platypus jumped over Rallohir, slashing with his barbs while maintaining his attack with the blades.

The battle is long, causing a 3rd dagger to fall out of Rallohir's pocket. The moment it hits the ground, a portal opens and Rallohir is thrown into The Void, a pocket dimension only the dagger can access

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

The battle is long, causing a 3rd dagger to fall out of Rallohir's pocket. The moment it hits the ground, a portal opens and Rallohir is thrown into The Void, a pocket dimension only the dagger can access

i think this fight is taking place in a different time space. Oh, I can make that happen. FYI, the platypus can slow down time around itself.

The platypus growls. "Coward," it mutters.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

AAAAAHHHH FINE

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Eras watches from his palace of anarchy in the stormclouds above. He enjoys watching the battle below. 
“but it would be better if…”

Eddie curses. “I hate the gods. DO YOU HEAR THAT? I HATE YOU!”

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

i roll my eyes, then release devine power, obliderating the paint falling.

Stupid peons. 

The temperature and humidity rise so that everyone’s sweaty.

If you stop me somewhere, I’ll just start again somewhere else. Like Oregon trail.

Edited by Lord Spirit