The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I DON'T KNOW!" She shouts. "ATHENA NEEDS TO DIE, BUT THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HERE."

Eddie rounds on the tiigress, gesturing with a gun while keeping the other pointed at the fight behind her. "No, I come back for your magic. I don't have any, in case you've forgotten."

The tigress shrugged, "I suppose that's the main reason. You'd better tell your friends that we're leaving now. I'm not going to wait long." 

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigress shrugged, "I suppose that's the main reason. You'd better tell your friends that we're leaving now. I'm not going to wait long." 

"We're leaving!" Eddie calls. "Uh...If you're on our side, come with us? If not, don't?"

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"no idea, but if you wanna survive, get your BUTT over here" xq says

The girl frostily stares at xq and walks over to join the group. 

"Finally," Growls the tigress, "is that everyone?"

@Experience @Edema Rue @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @Being of Cacophony (I think that’s everyone)

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Yep, 

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Experience @Edema Rue @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @Being of Cacophony (I think that’s everyone)

I am ready, he says to the tigeress

23 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie sees the girl and blinks. "Lilyana? How did you get here?"

23 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

A girl shows up, and glances strangely at Eddie. "Why does everyone want you dead?"

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Lilyana rubbed her head, "I dunno Eddie. I just started falling and ended up here?" 

She glanced around at the cultist hordes and back at Eddie's small ragtag group. "Eddie what's going on?" Nervously asks Lilyana. 

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

A girl shows up, and glances strangely at Eddie. "Why does everyone want you dead?"

Oh, a second girl okay! Lilyana is Wiz's character.

"Y'know, that's a great question," Eddie says. "If you ever figure it out, do let me know." She rolls her eyes. "Y'know, Lil, I'm really not sure either."

Edited by Edema Rue

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Y'know, that's a great question," Eddie says. "If you ever figure it out, do let me know." She rolls her eyes.

"They said that you evaded execution before. Who's trying to execute you?" The girl paces, then smiles. "I wouldn't kill you. I just wanted to say that you are being hunted. Apparently some evil people are behind this."

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"They said that you evaded execution before. Who's trying to execute you?" The girl paces, then smiles. "I wouldn't kill you. I just wanted to say that you are being hunted. Apparently some evil people are behind this."

Eddie runs a hand through her short blueish hair. "I swear...there's a lot happening right now. Namely, Athena."

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Hey Eddie... @Edema Rue

Reveal hidden contents

Shardbuddies?

Spoiler

Yes!! Absolutely!!

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Y'know, that's a great question," Eddie says. "If you ever figure it out, do let me know." She rolls her eyes. "Y'know, Lil, I'm really not sure either."

Lilyana stares down into Eddie's eyes, "hehe seems like nothing has changed as everyone still wants you dead."

Lilyana's lips curve wistfully upwards, "just you and me against the world."

The tigress notices the newcomes and groans slightly, "great now your girlfriend has joined us, daughter."

Lilyana blushed slightly at this and squeeked out, "w-well it seems your mother hasn't really changed much."

She's just teasing cuz at least in my head they aren't officially yet but the Tigress thinks they are. 

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana stares down into Eddie's eyes, "hehe seems like nothing has changed as everyone still wants you dead."

Lilyana's lips curve wistfully upwards, "just you and me against the world."

The tigress notices the newcomes and groans slightly, "great now your girlfriend has joined us, daughter."

Lilyana blushed slightly at this and squeeked out, "w-well it seems your mother hasn't really changed much."

"No," Eddie says, glaring at the tigress, "She hasn't. Still a stupid cat."