The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

43 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The girl frostily stares at xq and walks over to join the group. 

"Finally," Growls the tigress, "is that everyone?"

@Experience @Edema Rue @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @Being of Cacophony (I think that’s everyone)

Pablo is there.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"No," Eddie says, glaring at the tigress, "She hasn't. Still a stupid cat."

Lilyana giggles at Eddie's comment. Good old Eddie to wisecrack at a time like this. 

Leaning over she hugs Eddie familiarly, "it's good to see you again. Even if it's dire as always."

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Pablo is there.

Knew I was missing someone, thanks <3

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana giggles at Eddie's comment. Good old Eddie to wisecrack at a time like this. 

Leaning over she hugs Eddie familiarly, "it's good to see you again. Even if it's dire as always."

Eddie awkwardly hugs her back. "Thanks, Lil. It's definitely been a while."

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie runs a hand through her short blueish hair. "I swear...there's a lot happening right now. Namely, Athena."

Hide contents

"And who is Athena?" 

15 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana stares down into Eddie's eyes, "hehe seems like nothing has changed as everyone still wants you dead."

Lilyana's lips curve wistfully upwards, "just you and me against the world."

The tigress notices the newcomes and groans slightly, "great now your girlfriend has joined us, daughter."

Lilyana blushed slightly at this and squeeked out, "w-well it seems your mother hasn't really changed much."

"The tiger... can speak?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"And who is Athena?" 

Eddie points. "She's over there. We're supposed to be leaving, but someone is moving very slowly." She glares at the tigress. "Oh, yeah. This is my mom. And this is Lilyana. One is significantly more important than the other."

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Always," Eddie says, grinning like a child.

Lilyana grins back in return and slips on a mischievous smile, "shall we freeze them like in the lair?"

9 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"And who is Athena?" 

The tigress huffs at the girl, "of course I can speak. I was once human." 

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie points. "She's over there. We're supposed to be leaving, but someone is moving very slowly." She glares at the tigress. "Oh, yeah. This is my mom. And this is Lilyana. One is significantly more important than the other."

The tigress's tail twitches at this but gives no other outward indication that she seemed to care what Eddie thought of her.

Meanwhile Lilyana's heart skipped a few beats. Did...did she just say what I think I heard?

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Ah. I see."

the girl quickly ran out of questions to say, despite clearly having a lot to ask internally. She glanced apprehensicely at edie, then said, "Where are we going to?"

9 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Ah. I see."

the girl quickly ran out of questions to say, despite clearly having a lot to ask internally. She glanced apprehensicely at edie, then said, "Where are we going to?"

"Somewhere safe, if the tigress can get her magic to work. Who...uh...who are you, man?"

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Somewhere safe, if the tigress can get her magic to work. Who...uh...who are you, man?"

The tigress growls at that comment and a intricate, glowing blue circle appears under the party and they all vanish. Leaving behind no trace.

They appear in a forest clearing. The humidity instantly springs dewdrops of water to their faces.

"Ah," breathes in the tigress, "my favorite jungles. The jungles of Greengap!"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi @Experience @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @Being of Cacophony

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigress growls at that comment and a intricate, glowing blue circle appears under the party and they all vanish. Leaving behind no trace.

They appear in a forest clearing. The humidity instantly springs dewdrops of water to their faces.

"Ah," breathes in the tigress, "my favorite jungles. The jungles of Greengap!"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi @Experience @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @Being of Cacophony

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

"Why here?" Aster asks.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Why here?" Aster asks.

"It's where I found something precious to me," replies the tigress. "And it's not the first place Athena would look." A layer of deep sadness blankets the tigress's eyes and she pads silently off into the forest. 

Lilyana frowns slightly, shaking her raven black mane of hair. A layer of ice appears over her hair and returns to it's pristine silver state. Swishing her dress softly Lilyana steps closer to Eddie, clasping her slightly trembling hands behind her back. "Sooo, how have you been lately Eddie?"

@Edema Rue

15 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Aster," she responds, "And I have magic too!"

"Great," Eddie says. "Yet another person with magic." She sheathes (is that even the right word) her guns.

Eddie sighs. "I don't know, Lil. I don't even know. Everything's been so crazy, and suddenly half the world wants to kill me, it feels like, and...nevermind. That's not important. How are you? @The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Edema Rue
ninja'd

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

you have rahotep still

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Great," Eddie says. "Yet another person with magic."

She sheathes (is that even the right word) her guns.

Aster frowns at this, then she says, "Why don't you like magic?"

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It's where I found something precious to me," replies the tigress. "And it's not the first place Athena would look." A layer of deep sadness blankets the tigress's eyes and she pads silently off into the forest. 

Lilyana frowns slightly, shaking her raven black mane of hair. A layer of ice appears over her hair and returns to it's pristine silver state. Swishing her dress softly Lilyana steps closer to Eddie, clasping her slightly trembling hands behind her back. "Sooo, how have you been lately Eddie?"

@Edema Rue

Aster flashes a skeptical look towards Lilyana. Probably a spy, or something. But she couldn't hate her until she did something bad.

Is this what you think of everyone, Aster?

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

you have rahotep still

Aster frowns at this, then she says, "Why don't you like magic?"

Aster flashes a skeptical look towards Lilyana. Probably a spy, or something. But she couldn't hate her until she did something bad.

Is this what you think of everyone, Aster?

Eddie rubs her eyes. "Nope! Magic is great! It's fantastic! Love it! Couldn't be more in love with magic! Used to use it all the time!" She glances towards where the tigress walked off. "Nevermind. Nevermind. Let's just...do something important."

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

I could make yet another character :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"Great," Eddie says. "Yet another person with magic." She sheathes (is that even the right word) her guns.

Eddie sighs. "I don't know, Lil. I don't even know. Everything's been so crazy, and suddenly half the world wants to kill me, it feels like, and...nevermind. That's not important. How are you? @The Wandering Wizard

Lilyana's heart begins to race and before she can think twice about it she slips her hand into Eddie's hand.

She stares into Eddie's eyes locking her gaze with Eddie, "hey, Eddie. How you are, it's important to me. Uhm..very important to me," Lilyana squeaks out.

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's heart begins to race and before she can think twice about it she slips her hand into Eddie's hand.

She stares into Eddie's eyes locking her gaze with Eddie, "hey, Eddie. If it’s about you it's important to me. Uhm..very important to me," Lilyana squeaks out.

@Edema Rue

Aster glared at Lilyana. 

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie rubs her eyes. "Nope! Magic is great! It's fantastic! Love it! Couldn't be more in love with magic! Used to use it all the time!" She glances towards where the tigress walked off. "Nevermind. Nevermind. Let's just...do something important."

"l think we- should probably move."

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

whose? mine?