The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Aeoryi said:

true true.

are you with athena or eddie? Rahotep can converse with you if we want.

Athena, but I am currently in the Void cause i had to leave the computer for a while, now Im going to bed

32 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigress growls at that comment and a intricate, glowing blue circle appears under the party and they all vanish. Leaving behind no trace.

They appear in a forest clearing. The humidity instantly springs dewdrops of water to their faces.

"Ah," breathes in the tigress, "my favorite jungles. The jungles of Greengap!"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi @Experience @TheRavenHasLanded @Scars of Hathsin @Being of Cacophony

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

“This was where I found my portal ruby!” He held out a large ruby. Then he made two portals one in front of him and begind. He threw the gem through the first and caghit it as he turned around. 
“eh?”

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

There was a sudden, unnatural flash of light nearby, accompanied by a deafening explosion. Most of the group found their ears ringing painfully.

Aster looked up. 

Man, I see why Eddie hates magic now.

But... shouldn't the tiger person... no. Too complex.

Aster screamed in frustration mentally (and a bit physically) at how annoying this situation is to her.

"What's going on now?"

After watching Eddie and her group leave, Athena turns to her minions.

”I’d say that’s a job well done.” She smiles. “Very few injuries, no casualties, and nobody has left my side. But,” her tone of voice suddenly changes to one of someone you don’t want to mess with, “we can’t let them get away like that again. In fact, if we don’t find them within the next couple of days, I will devour at least one of your souls. Is that clear?”

Nobody responds.

”Good. Now let’s get a move on. We don’t have much time.”

Edited by Athena :)))
Typo

3 minutes ago, Athena :))) said:

After watching Eddie and her group leave, Athena turns to her minions.

”I’d say that’s a job well done.” She smiles. “Very few injuries, no casualties, and nobody has left my side. But,” her tone of voice suddenly changes to one of someone you don’t want to mess with, “we can’t let them get away like that again. In fact, if we don’t find them within the next couple of days, I will devour at least one of your souls. Is that clear?”

Nobody responds.

”Good. Now let’s get a move on. We don’t have much time.”

Elan 1 raises a hand. “Can we stop by McDonalds on the way? I’m hungry.”

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“True… what if we go by kneaders? That is worth the risk.” Pablo jumped in.

“I hate to say it, but… I think Pablo might be right. We get fifteen minutes there.” Athena turns around and starts heading to Kneaders.

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's heart begins to race and before she can think twice about it she slips her hand into Eddie's hand.

She stares into Eddie's eyes locking her gaze with Eddie, "hey, Eddie. How you are, it's important to me. Uhm..very important to me," Lilyana squeaks out.

@Edema Rue

Eddie blinks, cheeks flushing. “Well, yeah,” she says, “if I died, we’d have a whole new set of problems.” She pulls her hands away and smirks, cursing inwardly.

8 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster glared at Lilyana. 

"l think we- should probably move."

whose? mine?

“Yeah, let’s do that.”

1 hour ago, Athena :))) said:

“Elan,” Athena sighs. “Haven’t we talked about this? McDonald’s is not worth losing a war for. We’re not going.”

1 hour ago, Athena :))) said:

“I hate to say it, but… I think Pablo might be right. We get fifteen minutes there.” Athena turns around and starts heading to Kneaders.

Elan 1 grumbles. "Fine."

28 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinks, cheeks flushing. “Well, yeah,” she says, “if I died, we’d have a whole new set of problems.” She pulls her hands away and smirks, cursing inwardly.

“Yeah, let’s do that.”

Elan 2 grins. "YAY! I love moving!"

22 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Eddie," softly whispers Lil. "I didn't mean it like that."

@Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq rolls his eyes. "alright, enough with the lovey-dovey stuff. lets move. tigress?"

Lilyana flushed slightly at this but still gazed at Eddie. 

The tigress didn't respond but instead a tiger sized golden doodle wandered into the clearing. 

Edited by The Wandering Wizard