The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana runs with her, her weapons morphing into a bow and quiver of glacial arrows.

"Hey! Eddie wait up!"

Eddie stops immediately. “Sorry, Lils. I hate running away, you know that, I didn’t mean…I didn’t want…sorry.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie stops immediately. “Sorry, Lils. I hate running away, you know that, I didn’t mean…I didn’t want…sorry.”

Lilyana smiles at her, "it's okay. I'd be terrified if everyone wanted to kill me too. It seems," She glances backwards to see the guy still following them. "Well that he's kinda just there for now." She locks eyes with Eddie and gently smiles, "and I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to you, Lady."

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana flushed slightly at this but still gazed at Eddie. 

The tigress didn't respond but instead a tiger sized golden doodle wandered into the clearing. 

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Nope nope nope,” she squeaks, running faster. “I hate being a protagonist!”

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He sighed. "Most do." Then he began to follow along with Eddie and the group again, keeping perfect pace.

Aster sideyed the newcomers. 

She didn't like any of them. Especially Lilyana. The man was relatively fine, but Lilyana just gave off those bad vibes.

She opened her mouth to speak, but then decided not to, and instead looked at Eddie for farther direction.

9 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

xq just stands there. "i dislike you" and glows in blood red light.

Aster hated this.

This has to stop.

She reached up towards the sky with her hand, and then her hand started to glow. She would end this before this got worse. 

Her hand was completely lit, and she then directed a good enough portion of the power at xq in a burst of energy. Not enough to harm, but enough to get them to realize.

"We aren't fighting now."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"now isnt the time for apology, kid. we gotta go"

Eddie makes a face at him. “What in the—we are going, and no way. You don’t get to call me ‘kid’. I’ll shoot you. Er…again.”

Like 16, Eddie’s a child.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana smiles at her, "it's okay. I'd be terrified if everyone wanted to kill me too. It seems," She glances backwards to see the guy still following them. "Well that he's kinda just there for now." She locks eyes with Eddie and gently smiles, "and I promise I'm not going to let anything happen to you, Lady."

Eddie starts running again. “I don’t need your protection, Princess.” She says it with a smile, but her eyes are hard. “And I’m not afraid.”

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

He was still trailing them.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Very old. I don't have a specific number, though.

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie makes a face at him. “What in the—we are going, and no way. You don’t get to call me ‘kid’. I’ll shoot you. Er…again.”

Eddie starts running again. “I don’t need your protection, Princess.” She says it with a smile, but her eyes are hard. “And I’m not afraid.”

Despite not running, the man seemed to catch up to her easily. "Tell me about your situation."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"30 seconds, can you fend people off for 30 seconds? the ritual will take that long."

"I don't think anyone in particular needs... fending off here." Aster states

Just now, Lord Spirit said:

Eras makes Dora's map appear in front of her, with a note that says "this is how"

"Uh- okay?"

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Lilyana shrugged slightly, "I'll still try my best to protect you, Lady." 

The dog came up and nosed between Eddie and Lilyana rubbing up against both.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Despite not running, the man seemed to catch up to her easily. "Tell me about your situation."

Eddie yelps, again trying to smack him. “Why,” she gasps, “should I do that?”

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana shrugged slightly, "I'll still try my best to protect you, Lady." 

The dog came up and nosed between Eddie and Lilyana rubbing up against both.

Aster realized she hadn't followed Eddie, and ran after her.