The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, I'm here to make a decision about this conflict of yours. I would like to hear what you have to say."

“What the—” Eddie groans. “You’re trying to judge between me and Athena? Great. Just great.” She dodges a tree. “Oi!” She shouts. “All you who can do magic! Does one of you want to—I don’t know—get rid of him?”

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“What the—” Eddie groans. “You’re trying to judge between me and Athena? Great. Just great.” She dodges a tree. “Oi!” She shouts. “All you who can do magic! Does one of you want to—I don’t know—get rid of him?”

The dog nosed her and Growled at the ghost person thing.

Lilyana shrugged, "my magic is only good for ice, water, or air really."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dog nosed her and Growled at the ghost person thing.

Lilyana shrugged, "my magic is only good for ice, water, or air really."

“Yeah, I know, Dad, we don’t like him.” She smiles at Lil. “I know, Princess.”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"That seems to be upsetting you?"

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Exp steps up to the man and summons his blade, pointing it at him.

@The Aspiring Archivist

The man walked through the blade and Exp in turn.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That seems to be upsetting you?"

The man walked through the blade and Exp in turn.

“Uh, yeah, a bit, mate, I mean…Athena’s literally the goddess of wisdom. If it’s a trial, she’s gonna win every time.”

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster taps Eddie's shoulder, and says, "qx is doing something back there with a ritual and he needs you".

“Lovely,” Eddie mutters, running towards xq. “What do you want?”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Uh, yeah, a bit, mate, I mean…Athena’s literally the goddess of wisdom. If it’s a trial, she’s gonna win every time.”

“Lovely,” Eddie mutters, running towards xq. “What do you want?”

"Not a trial. This has nothing to do with legality. It is merely my own arbitration."

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Yeah, I know, Dad, we don’t like him.” She smiles at Lil. “I know, Princess.”

Lilyana blushes slightly, "I uhm well," she fumbles over her words and is slightly glad when Aster interrupts. She watches Eddie and scans the surroundings for any threat and finds none except for the maybe dangerous ghost man. Honestly she didn't know what to think of him, especially distracted as she was by Eddie. She could still protect her though, right? No you silly girl, being distracted might just get her killed. You have to focus.

She walks over towards Eddie and stands at her side still scanning but distracted in her mind.

The dog humpfs at the ghost and keeps growling and snarling at him.

@The Aspiring Archivist

7 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Well in that case, Eras orders as many croissants as he can. 

Elan 1 sighs, but pays anyway.

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster taps Eddie's shoulder, and says, "qx is doing something back there with a ritual and he needs you".

"Is it ritualistic sacrifice? I thought we were against that?"

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana blushes slightly, "I uhm well," she fumbles over her words and is slightly glad when Aster interrupts. She watches Eddie and scans the surroundings for any threat and finds none except for the maybe dangerous ghost man. Honestly she didn't know what to think of him, especially distracted as she was by Eddie. She could still protect her though, right? No you silly girl, being distracted might just get her killed. You have to focus.

She walks over towards Eddie and stands at her side still scanning but distracted in her mind.

The dog humpfs at the ghost and keeps growling and snarling at him.

@The Aspiring Archivist

The Arbiter ignored it completely.

11 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

"Great," Eddie says. "Yet another person with magic." She sheathes (is that even the right word) her guns.

Eddie sighs. "I don't know, Lil. I don't even know. Everything's been so crazy, and suddenly half the world wants to kill me, it feels like, and...nevermind. That's not important. How are you? @The Wandering Wizard

the word is 'holsters' :D 

The platypus looks over to the Tigress. "When do we get to a lake, or pond, or something? I feel a lot more comfortable fighting in my home court." 

He runs ahead, clearing out the jungle so that people couldn't ambush them as easily.

whoever asked for age, the platypus is 147 years old, has lived in a human body for 80 of those, and in this platypus body for the rest. It is very scarred. He knows quite a bit, but isn't a magic user (unless you count telekinesis and a magical weapon)