The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Eddie" Elan 2 says in a singsong voice. "Someone wants to 'not' ritualistically sacrifice you! I think it's Xq or whatever his name is."

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ASTER GET THEM OVER HERE NOW" and the ground shakes with the outburst.

“Yeah, no,” Eddie says. “Don’t think I want to be a part of that.”

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"IM GETTING US OUT OF HERE I CANT HOLD IT UP MUCH LONGER"

Lilyana glares frostily at xq, unslings her bow and points a knocked arrow at him. "That I much highly doubt. The dog had a much easier way for us to get out of here."

The dog yipped in agreement and walked over towards the group, silently eyeing his daughter, Eddie."

@Edema Rue

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana glares frostily at xq, unslings her bow and points a knocked arrow at him. "That I much highly doubt. The dog had a much easier way for us to get out of here."

The dog yipped in agreement and walked over towards the group, silently eyeing his daughter, Eddie."

@Edema Rue

“Don’t look at me!” Eddie says. “I’m horrible with people.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Don’t look at me!” Eddie says. “I’m horrible with people.”

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"ON MY LIFE"

Elan 2 looked over. "OKAY WE'RE GOING!" He says as the group of Cultists arrive. He grabs Eddie and drags her over to Xq. He winks playfully at Elan 1 as they begin to transport away.

4 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Now that they've eaten, Eras teleports Athena's group in a circle Eddie.

Elan 1 grabs the dog, and the ground beneath it melts. Then it re-solidifies, trapping the dog. 

@The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 2 looked over. "OKAY WE'RE GOING!" He says as the group of Cultists arrive. He grabs Eddie and drags her over to Xq. He winks playfully at Elan 1 as they begin to transport away.

Elan 1 grabs the dog, and the ground beneath it melts. Then it re-solidifies, trapping the dog. 

@The Wandering Wizard

Don’t touch me,” Eddie snarls, yanking her arm free. She turns back just in time to see the dog get left. “Way to leave my parents behind.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Don’t touch me,” Eddie snarls, yanking her arm free. She turns back just in time to see the dog get left. “Way to leave my parents behind.”

"Goodness gracious lady! Why so grumpy? I just saved your life! Sorry about the dog, though. I only have 2 arms. And reality-bending powers but I forget about those a lot of the time."

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Goodness gracious lady! Why so grumpy? I just saved your life! Sorry about the dog, though. I only have 2 arms. And reality-bending powers but I forget about those a lot of the time."

“Great!” Eddie says, throwing up her arms. “Just great. If you have magic, then by the stars use it. I’m not mad, mate, just…there’s a lot happening.”

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

@The Wandering Wizard

The dog snarls and then falls goes incorporeal, climbing up through the stone and lunges towards Eddie.

@Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dog snarls and then falls goes incorporeal, climbing up through the stone and lunges towards Eddie.

@Edema Rue

Elan 1 waves a hand and the dog returns to corporeality just in time to run head-on into the stone he tried to climb through.