The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Uhm yeah I can."

Lilyana smiled at Eddie greatful for the interruption, "yes please! Let's go!"

She linked arms with Eddie and tugged her towards outside, a mischievous gleam back in her eye.

"Oh, uh... sorry." Aster apologizes.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie purses her lips and nods.

Eddie followed.

Aster also followed. 

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie purses her lips and nods.

Eddie followed.

Lilyana steps outside and nearly falls into a pit. Quickly she makes a bridge of ice to span the chasm.

"What in the storms happened out here?"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana steps outside and nearly falls into a pit. Quickly she makes a bridge of ice to span the chasm.

"What in the storms happened out here?"

@Edema Rue @Aeoryi @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

“I—I have no idea.” Eddie says.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Athena? Is this what she normally does?"

Lilyana shook her head? "Not normally no. She usually just sends people after those she wants. Usually her cannon fodder cultists." She looked to Rue and gently squeezes her hand, "do you know if Athena is even capable of something like this?"

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Lilyana shook her head? "Not normally no. She usually just sends people after those she wants. Usually her cannon fodder cultists." She looked to Rue and gently squeezes her hand, "do you know if Athena is even capable of something like this?"

@Edema Rue

"Maybe it's the work of one of Athena's friends- or cultists?"

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Athena? Is this what she normally does?"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Edema Rue

Eddie shrugs. “It doesn’t seem like her, but…I don’t know who else it could be. I’m sure she’s capable, but she likes to be subtle. Twisting.”

The platypus walks outside and stumbles before catching himself. "This is probably not the work of Athena. It seems more like the work of Shing-zu-tael. Eddie, how many freaking gods do you have trying to kill you?! Keeping you alive is going to be harder than I thought. But I have to, or..." He shudders, apparently lost in thought. "It would be... very bad. I've seen it."

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shrugs. “It doesn’t seem like her, but…I don’t know who else it could be. I’m sure she’s capable, but she likes to be subtle. Twisting.”

"Well we should obviously leave since we've been found...again," sighs Lilyana.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus walks outside and stumbles before catching himself. "This is probably not the work of Athena. It seems more like the work of Shing-zu-tael. Eddie, how many freaking gods do you have trying to kill you?! Keeping you alive is going to be harder than I thought. But I have to, or..." He shudders, apparently lost in thought. "It would be... very bad. I've seen it."

She glares at the platypus, "of course it will be bad if she's gone. She'd be dead!!"

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

“I DONT KNOW,” Eddie says. “I PROMISE, IF I COULD MAKE IT STOP I WOULD.”

Lilyana squeezes Eddie’s hand again. "We're going to surive through this together, Lady. We will."

“I know, Princess. I know.” Eddie smiles at her sadly. “And I know you won’t leave, but I’m going to tell again you anyway, because you never have to stay and deal with my problems. If you want out, you’re free to go.”

33 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“I know, Princess. I know.” Eddie smiles at her sadly. “And I know you won’t leave, but I’m going to tell again you anyway, because you never have to stay and deal with my problems. If you want out, you’re free to go.”

Lilyana smiles sadly back, "you know me too well, Lady. And you're completely right, I'll never leave your side."

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana smiles sadly back, "you know me too well, Lady. And you're completely right, I'll never leave your side."

@Edema Rue

Eddie squeezes her hand tighter, then turns and glares at the ghost.

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"But who is she to you? Why is she after you?"

“Look, mate, I don’t know what to tell you. She’s my aunt, right? And we aren’t exactly one big happy family. Athena’s a monster. She eats souls, feeds on them, and once she gets an idea in her head she can’t let it go. And she wants my soul. I don’t know why so many other people are involved, apparently something bad will happen when I die; if not for all of them, she probably would’ve got to me years ago. That enough for you?” 

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Look, mate, I don’t know what to tell you. She’s my aunt, right? And we aren’t exactly one big happy family. Athena’s a monster. She eats souls, feeds on them, and once she gets an idea in her head she can’t let it go. And she wants my soul. I don’t know why so many other people are involved, apparently something bad will happen when I die; if not for all of them, she probably would’ve got to me years ago. That enough for you?” 

"Maybe they're just misguided. Maybe this is a misunderstanding."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Does a god-like being such as her not have a certain level of ownership over her family?"