The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Not everyone. Not everyone. Just I thought Athena would want me dead." Aster sighed, "I just wish this would be over."

“Don’t we all,” Eddie said, giving Aster a pat on the shoulder. “Don’t we all. What does Athena have against you?”

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The Arbiter narrowed his eyes as the fight continued.

Is a fight still happening? I'm sitting on a dune having a loyalty crisis rn and the girls are having a talk

Edited by Rallohir

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Don’t we all,” Eddie said, giving Aster a pat on the shoulder. “Don’t we all. What does Athena have against you?”

"I- it was said that if you helped Eddie you were worthy of being killed on one of the posters."

@The Wandering Wizard

"I come from a town a very far place away. That place is really corrupt, and not a great place. I am happier leaving it behind."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I- it was said that if you helped Eddie you were worthy of being killed on one of the posters."

@The Wandering Wizard

"I come from a town a very far place away. That place is really corrupt, and not a great place. I am happier leaving it behind."

Lilyana smiled kindly, "I'm glad you were able to leave it behind. Such places are not good for the soul to be trapped in."

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

XD I was told to stop shooting.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I don’t know? Athena’s side isn’t very big.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

@The Wandering Wizard

Eddie froze. “You shouldn’t be helping me, then. Don’t throw away your life for a person you don’t even know.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie froze. “You shouldn’t be helping me, then. Don’t throw away your life for a person you don’t even know.”

"The town was destroyed a while ago. I.. I accidentally destroyed it. It's. .. fine now. It's fine." Aster tries to hide her tears, then shakes her head.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"The town was destroyed a while ago. I.. I accidentally destroyed it. It's. .. fine now. It's fine." Aster tries to hide her tears, then shakes her head.

Lilyana steps forward and wraps her in a hug, "It's okay. It’s okay. It’s Gonna be okay."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana steps forward and wraps her in a hug, "It's okay. It’s okay. It’s Gonna be okay."

"I know... I just... I feel like I should care more about it." Aster returns the hug awkwardly.

It was going to run into the ground anyways. That's what they said. That's what they said.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"I know... I just... I feel like I should care more about it." Aster returns the hug awkwardly.

It was going to run into the ground anyways. That's what they said. That's what they said.

"The town seemed to be a bad place. Many people were freed from it one way or another that day."

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"The town seemed to be a bad place. Many people were freed from it one way or another that day."

"I... know. It's just... it's not the people that lived there that didn't deserve to die, it was the people who visited."

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

Rallohir, realizing the grave mistakes he has made in his life, begins to weep quietly, tormented with the pain of a life poorly lived

The Arbiter began to approach their group, looking thoughtful.

8 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I... know. It's just... it's not the people that lived there that didn't deserve to die, it was the people who visited."

"I...I know. I accidentally drowned a lot of people in their homes and one day...well there was no village the next day" Tear began to well up in Lilyana's eyes too, "they didn't deserve to die...and I drowned them."

"I...I know. I accidentally drowned a lot of people in their homes and one day...well there was no village the next day" Tear began to well up in Lilyana's eyes too, "they didn't deserve to die...and I drowned them."

"How did the accident happen?" Aster tried to be as comforting as possible.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"How did the accident happen?" Aster tried to be as comforting as possible.

Lilyana shrugged, "I can't control my water abilities that well and it was before I could do ice. Storms would just spontaneously appear in people's homes and drop torrential hordes of water."

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Pablo takes one of the knives.

Rallohir summons all his knives to his pocket, including the knife Pablo takes, leaving only the Void knife, which he uses to slip into the Void

I've gotta go, be back in a little bit

Lilyana shrugged, "I can't control my water abilities that well and it was before I could do ice. Storms would just spontaneously appear in people's homes and drop torrential hordes of water."

"That's... unfortunate. Where I come from, when you use powers, it... tears reality. Causes rifts. And it happens really quickly." Aster said, sniffling, "But what's worse is that everyone congratulated me on it. It felt terrible."

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

No name kind of floats around, wondering why everyone is so emotional when they were just fighting mere minutes ago.

Letting the other girls have their sweet talk about magic, and shoving down her own nearly overwhelming emotions, Eddie finds No Name. “Hey,” she says.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"That's... unfortunate. Where I come from, when you use powers, it... tears reality. Causes rifts. And it happens really quickly." Aster said, sniffling, "But what's worse is that everyone congratulated me on it. It felt terrible."

"Oh great storms! That is terrible." Lilyana squeezes her reassuringly. "It's...it's just terrible when people congratulate you for doing something good that you feel terrible about."